Ellen DeGeneres crew left ‘distressed and outraged’ over pay amid coronavirus shutdown, report claims

snoop1130

24 minutes ago, BeltAndRoad said:

No doubt she is extremely popular. For a dumbed down, traumatized and subverted populace she is "Queen"

Once again, that is your opinion. Millions of other people would disagree with you.

Just now, billd766 said:

Once again, that is your opinion. Millions of other people would disagree with you.

You fail to understand, and frankly i shouldn't be surprised, i can't simplify it anymore, here goes:  I'm not disagreeing with you that millions of people would disagree with me.

I APPROVE YOUR COMMENT you have excelled

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, billd766 said:

That is your opinion. 

Here is a different one.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/explore/tv_personality/Ellen_DeGeneres

TV PERSONALITY
Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres is the 3rd most popular contemporary TV personality and the 3rd most famous. Ellen DeGeneres is described by fans as: Funny, Entertaining, Likeable, Fun and Down to earth.

Lets celebrate the Ellen Degenerate show together, I'm sure millions still remember and cherish this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2oAP_KiiA

On 4/16/2020 at 8:53 PM, rhyddid said:

Pompeo going to admit that the virus was an "involuntary escape" from a US military welfare lab ? 

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

For anyone that doesn't know, insulting people by suggesting they eat soybean products is code for the ALT-RIGHT political movement. Manly alt-right men are supposed to drink urine instead of soy milk (I didn't make that up). Also associated with the strange men called incels that don't get sex but think they are owed sex by women. How more misogynist can you get? So I guess I can understand such people hating lesbians. Very sick, but there is their "logic" to it.

I like it when people give themselves away with their code. No mysteries.

Have y'all tried oat milk? 

We could SOOOO do without politically correct daisies of ur likes...????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. One of the by-products of political correctness.

All homosexuals must defend any other homosexual being criticized and accuse those daring to criticize as being misogynists, homophobic, fascist, Nazi, red-neck, etc etc; regardless of any facts, truth or reason.

The person in question has a well reported reputation for treating people like dog poop. She isn't a nice person. Her sexuality, race, religion and political affiliations have no bearing on that. 

Cultural Marxism 

17 hours ago, noone223 said:

Sure, when the whole internet is ruining a man's career by false accusations, it's fine and #metoo. (Johnny Depp)

But when us guys are angry at a butch female who's been known to be a terrible awful person, we're "misogynistic" and "homophobic"

Beach, please.(intentional mis-spelling)

Freedom of expression went out the window with PC. You have to pretend to be 'understanding' now.

What a non-surprise. Degeneres is worth hundreds of millions (apparently).

The people who helped her make some of those millions over the years through the vehicle of her show apparently don't deserve some kindness and consideration?

I had read somewhere Degeneres was a total bitch to those lower on the scale than her, and consistently so, and that the crews lived in fear of her because of her withering verbal tirades and intolerance.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, noone223 said:

Sure, when the whole internet is ruining a man's career by false accusations, it's fine and #metoo. (Johnny Depp)

But when us guys are angry at a butch female who's been known to be a terrible awful person, we're "misogynistic" and "homophobic"

Beach, please.(intentional mis-spelling)

Nailed it.  ha ha ha 

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That was obviously a self deprecating joke.

@Jingthing.  Nope. Try follow the news. Some of them got 4000+ negative comments, mostly from Americans, many who had experienced her rage and outburst.

She treat her staff same c r a p. She have a superior attitude far beyond most rich and famous people.

Stop make all comments about gay lesbian people as homophobic.

In this case its about her attitude and behavior. Not about sexual orientation. 

Take a look below, update your knowledge.

20200418_221630_copy_540x1042.jpg

20200418_221652_copy_540x1017_1.jpg

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wow. Most of these posts are either misogynistic, homophobic, or both. Impossible to imagine these same people would have said the same things about a straight white man with the same news story. Very sad that so many people are infected with such noxious and blatant bigotry.

How about facts, from her staff and assistants?

You don't do LGBT community a favor, when you overreacting this much.

Read the posts after your first one, not many agree with you. Is it because we all are straight and homophobic? You know better than that.

Definition bitch:

Offensive, spiteful, unpleasant woman.

Similar to all the negative press articles and comments about her infamous behavior and attitude.

You clearly overreacted.

20200418_225157.jpg

20200418_225220.jpg