Hotel in Chiang Mai

ouredd

OP, nobody knows what you like.

Try refining your question. Start with your budget.

Will you be hiring a car?

Good location may mean central, within the concrete jungle. Or it could mean an area with natural beauty.

Etc etc.

Much better to check out the hundreds of choices on Booking or Agoda etc by yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ouredd said:

I've looked at Booking.com but I'm looking for suggestions from anybody thats been there!

On this forum we have 19 people who have been there even though you have provided very little information about what there may be like.  Be patient and they will magically appear and give you recommendations.

The Four Seasons Resort meets your stated requirements and is highly recommended.  

• Like 1

The Four Seasons is 30 minutes from the city and can run about 10,000 b a night for the cheapest room.

I would choose the Shangri -la. Nice pool, gym.

You can walk to the night bazaar many restaurants, shops, entertainment in this area.

Edited by bkk6060

January 2021 ? Optimist !

Try defining what you mean by "in town," and being specific about price-range, number of people, and length of stay.

I must caution you that the psychics on this forum are often ... let's just say ... on another planet.

~o:37;

15 minutes ago, ouredd said:

To all the negative comments,I was looking not booking a trip in January.

Hard to predict what is happening next week in these uncertain times.

Will the aircraft be flying, will the hotels be open, will white folk be able to enter the country?

I haven't a clue, and neither has anyone else.

Edited by BritManToo

Some off topic posts have been removed. Please don't use the topic to make personal remarks.

However some posters do make a valid point, it is probably better to make enquiries when things are more back to normal.

As this drags on the probability of many businesses not being around by next year is very high.

• Thanks 1