Air Asia cancelled flight.

wildpikey

23 minutes ago, wildpikey said:

I have had email after email and they totally contradict themselves, That Ava is totally a front to decieve also. Following this escapade I can honestly say that they are the most dispicable company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I really hope they go bust!

An absolute shambles.

(And no I havent received the credit)

Total nonsense, used Ava to change 2 flights without problems

Asked AirAsia to credit my account for 2 flights cancelled, got a case number and 40 days later, still no credit. Reading Tony Fernandes' letter on this thread where he encourages you to ask for credit rather than a refund, but seems all bulls***t

• Like 1

Just now, jomtien99 said:

Asked AirAsia to credit my account for 2 flights cancelled, got a case number and 40 days later, still no credit. Reading Tony Fernandes' letter on this thread where he encourages you to ask for credit rather than a refund, but seems all bulls***t

Same for me but 4 flights cancelled, not a sniff of a credit note.

• Like 1

I am also still waiting and waiting and waiting.

I applied for credit only to be told that I did not qualify because I had booked through an agent.I informed them that I had in fact booked through their site. One week later they informed that after investigation I would qualify for credit ( no apology ).

Then four times I sent them my Big I.D details and I kept getting the same reply. Your Big ID needs to be in the passengers name. I keep replying .It is

By this time I am getting very  peed off. Then the day after my cancelled flight should have flown I get an email stating that as I have already flown the credit application has been cancelled.

I contacted them again to ask how I managed to fly when the airport I was flying from was in fact still closed.Still no reply

I have now made an official complaint with MAVCOM .I will see what they achieve.

On a brighter note the three flights I had cancelled with Nok Air have all been credited and it was done by them calling me twice and an email of apology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Betrayed feel completely betrayed by this airline.
Been waiting for something, anything from Airasia since they canceled my flight. AVA please! What a joke around and around with absolutely no result no return contact, nothing. BIG Loyalty Program member for years? Nothing more than a farce. I've been a long time user of this airline, 24 flights alone in the past couple of years but never again, Scoot/Jetstar in future for me. Do not use this airline

• Like 1