Raging inferno

colinneil

As another said Colin you need an emergency escape route, maybe one of those Roman catapult machines you sit on in your chair with a parachute attached then up up and away!

Glad you're alright mate, you've certainly put Preston on the map with your exploits, take care and stay safe!

Edited by maxcorrigan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

I agree tho' Colin is very vulnerable because of his paraplegia.

The photos that I posted earlier of a much smaller village grass fire still meant that I needed to be carried downstairs by two strong Thai men...the initial idea was to put me in my wheelchair at the bottom but,in the event,they just galloped of with me piggy back style..bless their cotton socks!

Exactly why he should perhaps create an emergency bag suited to his, and his wife"s needs at such a time.

Can be as simple as a small holdall with any meds, important contacts, small amount of cash, or whatever he feels important.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxcorrigan said:

As another said Colin you need an emergency escape route, maybe one of those Roman catapult machines you sit on in your chair with a parachute attached then up up and away!

Glad you're alright mate, you've certainly put Preston on the map with your exploits, take care and stay safe!

I thought you were going to say put Preston on the map by being Colin being the first Prestonian in space - if the catapult was too powerful.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Colin knows nothing about it, but that's neither here nor there, ha ha!

I thought we already talked about it with Owl's visit too.
But I think that these two visits will be done by pickup because since our meeting I have caught a bizarre but very restrictive illness: chronic fatigue syndrome.
the slightest false flat on a bicycle and even 10 meters of walking make me feel incredible fatigue as if I came from a half marathon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_fatigue_syndrome

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, colinneil said:

You think i had bloody time to take photos?

Bloody stupid thing to say, i was in danger of losing my life, my home.

I think it was an attempt at humour .....

On 4/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, CharlieH said:

The pratts clearing the ground behind his home !

only one T charlie     ????

NounEdit. prat (plural prats). (slang) A buttock, or the buttocks; a person's bottom.   

hmmmm.   Can i say, " wow,  she's got a nice prat ! "  ?    lol

Edited by rumak
  • Haha 1