Raging inferno

colinneil

geeeze Colin ... you don't need that much excitement on a friday afternoon anywhere. 

Good to hear all ended safe and well, i hope the same policeman rounded up the cows again and brought them all back ... and when you see the guy who was on the back of the truck, give him a beer will ya !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah you got lucky this time good to hear safe with all the animals and wifey. Looks like a mini jungle from the pics so if only some of it burned then you are not out of the fire woods yet until it is all cut cleared. when we are able to buy alcohol again, maybe a donated case of beer to the fire gents would go miles.

• Thanks 1

So the "cranky old <deleted>" lived to fight another day then eh? and here,s me thinking Preston lads were scared of nowt.........joking aside col and many have (and me) teased you at your plight don,t take it too seriously were all glad your fine and able to fight another day :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yesterday 4 men arrived with brush cutters and started cutting down the 3 meter high reeds etc, appears they got fed up cutting it, so the stupid bar stewards set light to it, and nearly destroyed parts of our village... bloody idiots.

I hope the police know who they are and make them pay all the costs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It would be great to thing that might happen. I bet Colin wouldn't even get 500 Baht and a wai.

I understand you well, especially when you and I  know his history;
but it was not his house and his animals that were targeted but the whole village.

• Like 2