Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Raging inferno

colinneil

Just now, colinneil said:

More like 10 men, now if others whose homes were threatened did the same, the firemen could enjoy a damn good drinking session.

94889241_3267926866573461_4243194424479186944_n.jpg

.........whilst another fire approaches from the other direction....????....................:burp:......????

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

More like 10 men, now if others whose homes were threatened did the same, the firemen could enjoy a damn good drinking session.

Just 10 col...they must have had big hoses then looking at the size of the area....:cheesy:

all in the best possible taste....don,t answer nah kha :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Check out post 84, not the actual fire, but taken from my chair this morning.

Yet no obvious damage to the cables above....U sure you didn,t dream all this...........:cheesy:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Yet no obvious damage to the cables above....U sure you didn,t dream all this...........:cheesy:

If you look at the internet cable, you can see where it melted.

I wish it had been a dream, but it wasnt.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I cant think how an abled bodied person would have coped being presented with that situation alone, as we all know Colin is not and he handled things very well considering his situation.

Well done Colin !

I agree completely.  Now Colin, you just need to get one of those long handled grabbers, so you can pick up things more easily from your chair.  Thank goodness your safe, and not crispy fried

• Like 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

I agree completely.  Now Colin, you just need to get one of those long handled grabbers, so you can pick up things more easily from your chair.  Thank goodness your safe, and not crispy fried

Had 1 mate, flipping wife used it about 3 weeks ago broke the damn thing.

2 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

I'm not sure if this is a good idea, especially if IOs are members of this forum.

Naaaaaaaah, I would tell them I do it for medicinal purposes, as most on here are crackers, even one of their own who posts here........????

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

As they say, whatever floats your boat, no doubt a survey of what folks do in their spare time would bring some interesting items, some erotic items, some good food items and some laughs.

In any event any hobby must bring more mental stability compared to folks who watch TV 18 hours a day.

Please share some photos of your art.

You asked for it ! ????

A broad range of hobbies beside my main one, technic.

And a few one-days , a gnome was one of them 555

31870.thumb.jpg.cc7a23f3493318a0da175d4347fc2022.jpg31873.thumb.jpg.152bb2309ca668ec2b8470d3690edd1b.jpg

Teddy done by Mrs Metro and she was insisting I do the Gnome, well...

31868.thumb.jpg.ec7eb688014c3bfd97e0252eb431bc3f.jpg31869.thumb.jpg.aa09067882301327b648730bab4f2359.jpg

Trying to keep up my soddering.. soldering skills.

I will not post the NCC/BritManToo 'hobbies' 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yinn............................did you make that video........hhhmmmm ????

Not from 50m away, sat in a wheelchair with her gate key on the floor......................................

• Like 2

2 hours ago, petermik said:

English (Preston lad) based in Khon Kaen seeks good condition second hand fire appliance...turntable ladder and large hoses essential...and as cheap as chips :thumbsup:

I heard stories he's got his own large hose...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

94889241_3267926866573461_4243194424479186944_n.jpg

If the 10 men had a good drinking session, they could out the next fire without the need to look for a hydrant.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, transam said:
2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

A bit late, but..

Glad you’re safe Col , takes more than a raging inferno to knock out Preston’s answer to Chuck Norris !!

Stay safe ????

......on wheels.............

Careful - it's all downhill from here onwards...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha .. yea Bostik .. sounds like a Russian port and a password back to the 60's .. as a glue on airfix it was useless though my mate used to sniff his more until the town toyshop owner asked his mother " Dave's been buying a lot of Bostik , making a lot of models is he ? " to which she replied " no he never finishes any of them " .. 

A Russian Port?

I like Taylors Vintage Port the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So people i hope you all looked at the video Yinn posted, taken after the fire had been brought under control.

It clearly shows how BIG the fire was, and yes it was an inferno, complete opposite to what Yinn claims.

Check out the video from 11.00 minutes onwards.

Like most "news people" he gets there after its finished !  Its huge and he doesn't get very close to it. Funny piece early on where he gets told to more a less "<deleted> off" because he's blocking the road.

• Like 1