Booze industry urges govt to lift prohibition

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, zoza said:

its already done i hear booked two flights an hour ago

does no one know next legal beer until June at the earliest, i thought it was understandable with

songkhran but didn't that stop about the twenty first of April?  very hard to follow the reasons

as usual? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneeyedJohn said:

My wife wife got 2 cases of beer today from the Mom 'n Pop shop I have always patronised.

Any extension of the ban will simply not work because people will not put up with it, and by people I mean both the customers, and the retailers.

To give an example, our village is just one of 25 in a small jurisdiction outside of Chiang Rai, There are hundreds if not thousands of other villages like ours in the province as a whole.

The wholesaler in our village has a warehouse where he can store 100's upon 100's of cases of beer all on pallets.

Where I've been getting my beer from has run out. There are no deliveries as mentioned in the article.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

Well we have only 3 days to put an end to all this speculation, but it is the waiting that is the worst, every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like a week, ahhh, I going mad, I can't stand it any longer, why are they doing this to us. I want to be able to buy beer!

I understand you and despite I was convinced that the alcohol ban will come here in Pattaya I did not stock up. I wanted to go through this experience. The first 10 days were not easy. But now I don't miss my cold beers anymore and even lost 2 kilos. I am worried already what will happen with me if they lift the alcohol ban... Can I continue without alcohol??? I would like but I am not sure ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Reading the article this fool says that the sale of alcohol is too risky and we'll have to wait until a vaccine is produced. Well what can you say. A vaccine if there ever is one is at least 18 months off. This guys mouth just runs by itself because there's nothing between his ears to control it. I also thought it was the govenors of the provinces that imposed their own ban and not the govt.

Well, if that's the case I won't be seeing the wife for a long time ????

• Haha 2

Just now, vogie said:

Are classing Leo as beer?

I'm Australian, we drink our beer cold in a hot country. Perhaps if I could suppress my gag reflex long enough, I could drink beers warm to see if there's a taste difference.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can't pick the difference between Archa, Leo or Chang. Singha gives me a headache. I guess I don't have the refined palate one needs for beer.

You know the old saying "any port in a storm". The same with beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1