Safety guarantee added to lure tourists back to ‘Amazing Thailand

snoop1130

58 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Idiots. When they remove the COVID-19 "certificate" requirement, plus 100K USD insurance requirement, they may get some tourists back.

They don't seem to realise airlines worldwide have drastically curtailed services, because they have no passengers.

Don't forget 14 day quarantine

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

They came back after a freakin' tsunami which was terrifying. They'll be back. Maybe not this year. But Thailand is still one of the top drawer attractions in the tourist world, not everyone is aware of the drawbacks like residents are.

There'll many cheap offers to be had soon to lure tourists back when the airports reopen.

Have to agree all countries have an underbelly that is never seen or witnessed by the general tourist even with social media being prevalent.

6 minutes ago, Logosone said:

They came back after a freakin' tsunami which was terrifying. They'll be back. Maybe not this year. But Thailand is still one of the top drawer attractions in the tourist world, not everyone is aware of the drawbacks like residents are.

There'll many cheap offers to be had soon to lure tourists back when the airports reopen.

As it is now it aint so cheap in thailand anymore. Still cheaper compared to europe and so on but much more expensive there these days. Land lords charge alot more rent to business owners for example then the business owners have to increase prices and so on.

1 minute ago, 3NUMBAS said:

how does one claim if the guraentee dont work ? about as usefull as chocolATE teapot

What does one claim?How do you claim if you die?At least you can enjoy eating a chocolate teapot ever tried getting your money back in Thailand anyone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

No worries; 'Logo's' will be printed by Forgers by the thousand if not millions in no time and anyway, to get a 'real' one it will only take a Brown Envelope !

Here here

That will kick start the economy.  Ensuring all companies pay and comply.  Police to spot check for cash under the table.

What could go wrong?

It ain't luring me in.

Edited by Alex 012

Mark my words in two months maybe less Suvarnabhumi will be swarming with Chinese tourists. Because they're pretty much down to zero cases already (no, it doesn't matter one whit what you believe) and Thailand will be there in weeks. So why not open the airways to Bkk/Phuket/Pattaya/CM ... to millions of Chinese who must be dying to get the 'ell out? Win win.

And then will come Indians if India can keep the lid on their situation, which looks to be the way it is so far.

With airlines and hotels gasping for breath be sure there will be deals galore to be had. The industry is going to kick start itself back to life.

And who gives a rats about safety guarantees? Nobody. Heck, take me, all I want now is to go out to a nice coffee shop and sit me down with a brew and a book. You think when that happens I am going to inspect the place first to make sure the tables are 1.75m. apart?

Edited by Why Me
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Idiots. When they remove the COVID-19 "certificate" requirement, plus 100K USD insurance requirement, they may get some tourists back. //

No such rules.

Nobody knows now what the rules will be when they will reopen their border.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Alex 012 said:

Thailand has not been amazing for a long time.

Once the convid is under control, the vast majority of people will take 2 years just to make up for lost income.  On top of that people will be tackling their debt.

Ludicrous to think people en masse will be returning to Thailand, or any other country quickly.

How about treating the dirty Farang with more respect, get rid of dual pricing and actively abolishing scams.  That would be a small start.  And find a way of reducing the girls overcharging for opening their legs, with mostly rubbish service.

Market forces will address your last point.

• Like 2