Why are Thai girls so dangerous when they are angry?

Zagor

we are simply more sensitive to violence as we get older, and worry more about our safety.  Plus, in western countries, women can simply take your money, house, court judgments, whatever...that must feel like a beating.  

then it comes down to language barrier, experience, etc.....we can leave, go back home, leave them here forever...that must add to their stress.  plus they usually had bf's who beat them (or a family member).  OK, maybe not "usually," but it's pretty common.

when you can't communicate well with words, well.....and they told their family you were "the one."   LOLOLOL.   so they lose face when the farang puts out different signals.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:44 PM, PeteDaKat said:

You change girlfriends like the book of the month club!

200 girlfriends over 30 years of pursuit is at least 6.67 girlfriends per year, every year! Doesn't word spread through the girl community that you are a player who won't commit?

doesn't allow them enough time to get aggressive. 555555 

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Thai girls find it difficult to end the relationship, whether they are good girls or bar girls, and that they are very suicidal after the break. Is that true?

1 minute ago, Zagor said:

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Thai girls find it difficult to end the relationship, whether they are good girls or bar girls, and that they are very suicidal after the break. Is that true?

The silent treatment for 3 days is usually a indication that the relationship is going downhill, seen from her point of view. 

Also demand for increase of support per month, comparing with what her girlfriends claim they get from their BF (Claim)

In my 22 years living here, twice did I experience a half hearted suicide attempt. Razor blade, toilet cleaner. Both was expedited to hospital.

Asians in general are more dramatic in their behavior, when they are unhappy in their relationship, but from my own experience they don't brake up directly with words, as we do in western countries.

YMMV

5 minutes ago, OnTheGround said:

The silent treatment for 3 days is usually a indication that the relationship is going downhill, seen from her point of view. 

Also demand for increase of support per month, comparing with what her girlfriends claim they get from their BF (Claim)

In my 22 years living here, twice did I experience a half hearted suicide attempt. Razor blade, toilet cleaner. Both was expedited to hospital.

Asians in general are more dramatic in their behavior, when they are unhappy in their relationship, but from my own experience they don't brake up directly with words, as we do in western countries.

YMMV

I often wonder if their melodramatatic behaviour is a copy of their stupid series they tend to watch day and night or the other way around ie the series reflect pure reality....555555 LOL

Op hasn't been to many countries, nor has he had girlfriends from various countries or knowledge of that sort. What a cluelesss s.d.

I got kicked in the crotch, I was hit by a table tennis bat etc. and these were not Thai women. 

I had an aggressive Thai girlfriend, too. So women can be crazy everywhere. 

Edited by garrya

On 5/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, pgrahmm said:

I've never seen mine explode in anger.....She'll get quiet for a day or three while she accepts, or reasons things out...Possibly her career refined her over time spent working...Our 2 teenaged daughters are turning out the same.....

The other Thai women I've had never got squirrelly either.....

My ex american wife did, however 1- throw a tv at me, 2- hit me in the face with a hot iron as I walked past, 3- attack me from behind a door with a carving knife, 4- claw my face to hamburger while I was sleeping in bed, 5- walk up behind me in a hall way and start punching the back of my head while I was trying to comfort her daughter (locked up and rocking on her knees in bed crying emotionally overburdened by her mom's irrational behavior).....Circumstances dictated that I had to bide my time = in the end I took custody & raised my own daughter from 3 months on + I made sure that her daughter went to live with her father before I was finished with that monster.....There was plenty more besides that along the way....

I've paid my dues & after that - one unexplained/unreasonable/questionable incident from a gal = out of there......

As I have been there myself I agree and I have handed out several 1 way tickets to the curb and no second chances, period!

• Thanks 1

Based on my experience, I came to one conclusion. Thai girls who have a wide nose and are a little chubby are different in that they are more aggressive, cooler, have more confidence. It may sound weird, but that's how I noticed. What do you think about this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zagor said:

Based on my experience, I came to one conclusion. Thai girls who have a wide nose and are a little chubby are different in that they are more aggressive, cooler, have more confidence. It may sound weird, but that's how I noticed. What do you think about this?

You could be on to something there Zagor.

I look at the shape of their heads. Some girls are very good at covering up the bullet shaped skull with a fancy hair-do.

Must keep clear of the bullet heads. They lack something.

And also the ladies that have had eyebrow tattoos that are way above the natural browline. It annoys them that they have to spend an hour every couple of days plucking out little hairs.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

You could be on to something there Zagor.

I look at the shape of their heads. Some girls are very good at covering up the bullet shaped skull with a fancy hair-do.

Must keep clear of the bullet heads. They lack something.

And also the ladies that have had eyebrow tattoos that are way above the natural browline. It annoys them that they have to spend an hour every couple of days plucking out little hairs.  

I know this sounds weird, but it's my experience. Try to look around and try to spot it. These girls have different characteristics than other Thai girls. They have much more confidence, are more aggressive, more relaxed in conversation, less romantic, cooler. Also, they are leaders in their society, they take the lead. I don't think they are as naive as other Thai girl. Also, they are harder to conquer.

Edited by Zagor

Silent treatment, abuse, is all from how they have been brought up. Im still married to one for 17yrs, not all bad and we have kids. They are just not on the same planet....when its good its good when its bad its very bad. For those of us who have kids here I can bet they have also witnessed their mom going mental.

18 hours ago, Zagor said:

I know this sounds weird, but it's my experience. Try to look around and try to spot it. These girls have different characteristics than other Thai girls. They have much more confidence, are more aggressive, more relaxed in conversation, less romantic, cooler. Also, they are leaders in their society, they take the lead. I don't think they are as naive as other Thai girl. Also, they are harder to conquer.

Does this mean all people with a certain distance between ears are potential criminals.???? Back to the 1940's?????

Same as domesticated vs wild animal. Domestic violence in male dominant third world is more tolerated and whoever grows up with that environment tends to be violent also. DNA or environment or combination of both. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

Does this mean all people with a certain distance between ears are potential criminals.???? Back to the 1940's?????

No, this is only my experience. I didn't want to discriminate against anyone, I just wanted to talk about this topic and compare experiences.

For example: Thai girls are marked as very clingy, but I think they are more clingy Vietnamese girls.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:57 AM, Retarded said:

Same as domesticated vs wild animal. Domestic violence in male dominant third world is more tolerated and whoever grows up with that environment tends to be violent also. DNA or environment or combination of both. 

Hm, that could be true. But how come Japanese girls aren't so dangerous and violent? Japan is perhaps the strongest patriarchal society.

7 minutes ago, Zagor said:

Hm, that could be true. But how come Japanese girls aren't so dangerous and violent? Japan is perhaps the strongest patriarchal society.

Violence in Japan seems to be the business of yakuza. The Japanese friends I have are very respectful towards others and that breeds respect back. No need for violence, quite the opposite.

25 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Violence in Japan seems to be the business of yakuza. The Japanese friends I have are very respectful towards others and that breeds respect back. No need for violence, quite the opposite.

Yes, there is a difference in culture. Japanese girls, due to the excessive dominance of men, find it difficult to express their feelings. This is a problem with Japanese girls.

Girls from Korea and China can be dangerous. Korean girls can be very hysterical and aggressive, but are less likely to attempt a dangerous attack, unlike Thai girls.

15 hours ago, Zagor said:

Both you and Dr. Turner may be too young to remember but Japanese  wives were forced to walk like 3 steps behind their husbands when out in public. After a rash of husbands being stabbed in the back by their wives in USA they stopped that little cultural trait.

2 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Both you and Dr. Turner may be too young to remember but Japanese  wives were forced to walk like 3 steps behind their husbands when out in public. After a rash of husbands being stabbed in the back by their wives in USA they stopped that little cultural trait.

I didn't know about that custom. I still think Japanese girls are much calmer than Thai girls. This is how I would describe the problem with Asian girls. I went to extremes, but I wouldn’t want anyone to find themselves offended, I’m only saying this to certain people, not to all people.

Thailand - the most dangerous girls
Korea - the most hysterical girls
Japan - the most dissatisfied girls
Philippines - the greatest materialists
Vietnam - the most clingy girls
China - the strictest controllers

You can also make your own list and add other countries according to your experience.

4 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Both you and Dr. Turner may be too young to remember but Japanese  wives were forced to walk like 3 steps behind their husbands when out in public.

Sounds like my ex thai wife. From day 1 of courtship, she always walked (her free will) 3 steps behind me. I was in my 30s so it wasn't my old ugly look. It was just how she was brought up. Always did the same with her father, 3 steps behind.

I was very lucky in my years here, to have a relationship with a middle class lady. Never silent treatment. Never shouting or dramas. Just a dream to be around. Sad she left for taking a MD overseas. Wish I will be so lucky again. If more of us aim for a educated woman, drama can be a thing of the past.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tony125 said:

My wife used to do that in the beginning, annoyed the hell out of me. I do not want anybody stalking me from behind. After some attitude adjustment it's now me that wobbles at the tail end.

• Haha 1

It's DNA I'm convinced.

Now neither me or Mrs G are spring chickens at this point but the woman could still scare the living daylights outta me if she wanted to.

Since she grew up with her uncle through her teenage and college years in Chicago, then lived many years in Singapore she's a bit of a coconut.

But p**s that woman off, and I after all these years wouldn't trust her with a kitchen knife! 

Edited by GinBoy2

They can be dangerous at time, anyone who does not agree is either blind, naïve, madly in love

or extremely lucky! I've only known half a dozen but that was enough for me to forge an opinion.

It's in their genes.