Why are Thai girls so dangerous when they are angry?

Zagor

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Be a real man, and man up. Do yourself proud.

ahhhh,   a lifetime of conditioning to overturn  ,  i'm afraid

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well my Ex Wife from the States never took a cleaver after me, or threw knives when she got to drinking the <deleted> and got angry like my now ex-Thai wife did.  Mt Thai Ex-wife loved to slam the cleaver into the wood block when she was <deleted> and angry and would yell, "Your Face" as she smashed it down blade first....So much for Buddhism...

Well as I said there's bunny boilers everywhere and you found one. ????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nikmar said:

my ex girlfriend in the UK shoved a wine glass in my face. My Thai missis gets in a moody, she just doesnt speak for a week whilst still cooking for me and ironing my clothes.... or "peace and quiet" as I call it.

My thai missis is the same. She only gets crazy if she drinks. But she doesnt drink anymore,so im saved.

I enjoy the few days of silence.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well as I said there's bunny boilers everywhere and you found one. ????

Yes I did, and you would think Buddhists would not act like they do....luckily I spit the hook and she found a millionaire to marry......lost next to nothing.......

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Right now she is planned to give me a heart attack.

I sometimes think that is what my GF is planning too. She always cooks too much food for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Thailand is the most dangerous country when it comes to jealous girls. Or maybe I'm wrong?

You haven't been to Philippines, and many more countries I recon. Its just how they take revenge that differ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OnTheGround said:

You haven't been to Philippines, and many more countries I recon. Its just how they take revenge that differ.

The PI gals are off the wall blind @ss jealous/suspicious/mental/ drama traumatized dangerous crazy.....

Broke off with a couple of them because of it.....

• Like 2

This is a south-east Asian psychological phenomenon. People grin and bear, grin and bear until they feel their treatment is no longer just and then they explode in a rage. In Indonesia it is called "Amok". 

You hear a lot of stories of Westerners whose SE Asian girlfriends are absolute psychos on occasion.

• Like 2

Have not looked at the whole thread but if you let them get angry once they will keep on doing the same, just like a child.

Give them a smack on the butt or walk away but let them know that anger aint going to fix things. Oh and stop Thai soap movies on TV

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

This is a south-east Asian psychological phenomenon. People grin and bear, grin and bear until they feel their treatment is no longer just and then they explode in a rage. In Indonesia it is called "Amok". 

You hear a lot of stories of Westerners whose SE Asian girlfriends are absolute psychos on occasion.

You mean they all tend to run amok?

2 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Have not looked at the whole thread but if you let them get angry once they will keep on doing the same, just like a child.

Give them a smack on the butt or walk away but let them know that anger aint going to fix things. Oh and stop Thai soap movies on TV

gotta be carweful - in that you're 'smack' etc is what they are building up and training you to eventually do to them

- and then becomes their avenue for claiming your brutality

which makes their final hurdle of getting Citizenship, oh so much easier as a 'terrified' bashed ex-wife, feigning it to the max in a Refuge

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, david555 said:

Because they faced angry Thai guys before probably ….

And got the nut hung on them when they got lairy then along comes Mr ( you should never hit a woman )  farang.............And to all those out there who think  it's a mortal sin to hit a woman,perhaps you  should try getting out and about a bit more.

Edited by kingdong
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sherwood said:
23 minutes ago, tifino said:

gotta be carweful - in that you're 'smack' etc is what they are building up and training you to eventually do to them

- and then becomes their avenue for claiming your brutality

which makes their final hurdle of getting Citizenship, oh so much easier as a 'terrified' bashed ex-wife, feigning it to the max in a Refuge

I do not advocate a good bashing with a pool cue mate. If you really want to get some respect just stop the money, why should a man accept abuse from anyone. Or why should a woman for that matter. I will leave it there.

my angle was more about 'the mind games' played by the thai... 

For having prior knowledge of the game plan,

means the fella is forewarned

thing is that poor falangs is 'expected' to follow Orders... no matter if you think that your way is the correct way! 

- there's a Right way, a Wrong way - and there is mrs Thai way

if one doesn't do it 'her' way - it is seen as 'rejecting' her... which means big trouble

Edited by tifino
  • Thanks 1

Bad families, poor schooling. Not especially intelligent.

Even poor Thai with decent parents never act like that.

What's worse it might even be a bit of an act to manipulate something to her advantage.

Only known one bargirl to do something stupid silly when she showed up 90 minutes late. Told her to get lost.

My wife has an absolutely lovely disposition.

Maybe some reflection is in order.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kingdong said:

And got the nut hung on them when when they got lairy then along comes Mr ( you should never hit a woman )  farang.............And to all those out there it's a mortal sun to hit a woman,perhaps you want to try getting out and about a bit more.

Only if they hit me first, 555 Walking away really hurts them more.

37 minutes ago, sherwood said:

Right - they repeat the behaviour that gets them their desired results.....Once they see it goes largely uncontested they're fortified for the next round.....A vicious cycle is born.....

54 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

The PI gals are off the wall blind @ss jealous/suspicious/mental/ drama traumatized dangerous crazy.....

Broke off with a couple of them because of it.....

It's not you it's your money. The nation is absolutely desperate.

So you have this weird thing. Poor Filipino women get in comfy with the farang get laxy6real fast. At the same time the want maximum loyalty and payout for essentially nothing.

Middle class Filipino women are ok. A bit of education. Stay away from the poors.

• Like 1