Positive story.

malt25

I wish there was a Kerry like service for no show multiple items from Franc and China i have been waiting for the last 2 months, a complete cock up whereby even tacking numbers are not showing anywhere and respective shippers and post offices are clueless as where to begin to look for them...

6 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I wish there was a Kerry like service for no show multiple items from Franc and China i have been waiting for the last 2 months, a complete cock up whereby even tacking numbers are not showing anywhere and respective shippers and post offices are clueless as where to begin to look for them...

Under the circumstances that could be expected i would think?

On 5/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, ezzra said:

I've had a good experience with books from the US via Amazon and they arrived well before the date Amazon said they would.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Try getting that kind of service anywhere else.

Yes, up here away from the big cities we get very good service from the locals. Last week my brush cutter ceased up, took it to the mechanic and a bearing had collapsed because of a worn drive shaft. New bearing, casing and stainless drive shaft all done on the spot. Total price was 700 baht. Even with the poor exchange rate that would have been about 10% of what it would have cost at home besides being in the shop for a week.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 12:12 AM, northsouthdevide said:

Kerry seem really good, but let's face it, Where's the competition? 

Ive lost more in the mail than I've had delivered, and that's no joke. 

Lazada Express = LEX TH are imo even better than Kerry. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I had amazing service when I had my internet installed by TOT. Was asked by a school teacher neighbour if we wanted it as they wanted it for the school and she needed, I think, six orders for it to happen. That was Thursday. On Saturday they came and installed the wiring and on Sunday they came to link us up. There was a problem, but they stayed until 11.40pm to fix it, sustained by beer and crisps provided by us, until it worked.

Try getting that kind of service anywhere else.

When I got an extension built on to my house a few years back, The guy and his workers easily finished it within the time frame, and when I paid him in cash, he handed me back 2000 Baht and said he made mistake with the price.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 8:31 AM, CharlieH said:

Kerry also in my experience, are the best at what they do.

Kerry????? ????

They always play the "unsuccessful delivery" game in my area. Never call, never visit but mark as unsuccessful. Terrible service as always.

10 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I tried to call Flash express today and they only give thai language.  Guess the IT guy thinks no farang will ever call. I'm waiting for an aircon that i ordered last Thursday.

Well, that would be a speedy service comparing to Lazada's large item delivery service.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, garrya said:

Well, that would be a speedy service comparing to Lazada's large item delivery service.

When I purchased the item they indicate 2-4 business days, and thats fine as there is a couple of holidays in there. However, how about having a call centre that has english response and a tracking website that works fully, not half.  Thai companies are so stupid. imo ....  and I sent them an email to advise them of their call centre issue, however I bet that it's the usual ' delete ' as no one can read english anyway. lol

Edited by steven100

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

When I purchased the item they indicate 2-4 business days, and thats fine as there is a couple of holidays in there. However, how about having a call centre that has english response and a tracking website that works fully, not half.  Thai companies are so stupid. imo ....  and I sent them an email to advise them of their call centre issue, however I bet that it's the usual ' delete ' as no one can read english anyway. lol

I think thats unrealistic and perhaps unfair, how many call centers in say the USA speak Thai ?

Or Europe , the answer would be none (probably)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, garrya said:

Kerry????? ????

They always play the "unsuccessful delivery" game in my area. Never call, never visit but mark as unsuccessful. Terrible service as always.

its down to your area, or you missed a vital detail in the address,

like which moo you are in, its flawless for me and most anyone

Edited by brokenbone
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I think thats unrealistic and perhaps unfair, how many call centers in say the USA speak Thai ?

Or Europe , the answer would be none (probably)

but on the other hand .... English is the international language used in most of the world and especially for banking, trading and many businesses.

They should have one english speaker just for the business ...  or let farang go elsewhere.

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1