Masks had no impact, full lockdown had no impact - Study of 30 countries finds

Logosone

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You are putting in an extraordinary amount of effort to justify your well known position that you refuse to wear a mask. Fine, if you get refused entry or service at any shopping mall, don't come whining on TV about it.

It's not about you getting infected, it's about you infecting other people if you have COVID-19. You can't know that you haven't, unless you have been tested, and that status could change with a cough or sneeze.

The stay at home enforced lockdown seems to have worked quite well for Australia and New Zealand, but don't let data get in the way of your crusade.

You obviously missed where I said I carry a mask to wear if necessary. We ain't allowed in malls anyway.

I can't infect anyone else because NO ONE where I live is infected, and it's well past the time needed for the virus to produce symptoms.

Heaps of people have been flouting the lockdown rules. Hundreds been arrested ( not me ), but don't let facts get in the way of your crusade.

Everytime I go to the supermarket less than 1 % are wearing masks, so I'm hardly alone in regarding masks as a waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phulublub said:

We DO NOT know what did and didnot have an effect in Aus/NZ, but we DO know what did and did not work in UK?  Seems a little bit of cherry picking to support preconceived conclusions to me.

PH

Because that study was only based on results from European countries. They cannot be extrapolated to anywhere else. 

• Like 2