No plans to separate Trump, Pence despite White House coronavirus cases: source

webfact

On 5/11/2020 at 8:21 PM, Tug said:

Well we aren’t mocking you she would be infinitely better than trump and the whole planet would breath a sigh of relief and btw I don’t mean that in a political sense I mean it in a competency and survival sense 

Wow, did you type, 'she would be infinitely better than Trump...'

For goodness sakes, I am not a Trump supporter however, Pelosi is an actor and worse than Trump. Well, it comes down to this...

Do you like a woman(politician) to be fake and acting with you or an a*hole who does lie but puts his puts on an acting show for the wealthy. Includes, gaining support via xenophobic rhetoric.

This is where a majority of Americans are at. The FBI has done a wonderful job to divide and make people 'naive.'

#manufacturingconsent.

Third Party - Working Class

On 5/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, stevenl said:

Ok, let me explain. After someone has been infected on day 1 he can pass or fail a covid test. And that keeps going, basically indefinitely. He can even pass or fail a covid test before he was infected.

A further complication is the accuracy of the test itself being used in the White House.

Apparently, the test and associated regents come from one of the many tests virtually thrown into the US market in early April after an emergency exemption by CDC/FDA to be used in "appropriate settings" such patients being rushed into a hospital wherein first responders and medical staff need to know if they should take precautions for potential Covid-19 infection.

These tests provide results within minutes of being given the test (I call them 'snap tests') vs the more complex molecular test that can take 1-2 days for results. 

Recent three reviews of the White House Covid tests has shown false negative infection 15%, 33% and 48%. So worse case scenario is it is 'flip of the coin' (50/50) that a person is infected.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pegman said:

"No plans to seperate Trump, Pence.......". So they are just going to leave Pence's head between Trump's cheeks?

No. As usual, it was BS. Pence is now quarantined. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:38 AM, webfact said:

If Republicans Trump and Pence were both to become incapacitated, Democratic House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi would assume presidential duties under U.S. law.

That's the real nightmare that everyone should be concerned about.

I think they should all mingle together. The bigger the groups the better. Invite every day people who work at the front of the pandemic like nurses. Shake hands, kiss them, be nice.

And let's look how this will work out.

It seems Trump thinks he is immune. Fine. Behave like that and we will see.

But don't tell other people to go out and work and you hide and protect yourself in ways others can't.

• Like 2