Will Pattaya survive?

nasa123

Yes it will survive but when European Tourists get the chance to return I suspect 90% of what they knew before will be long gone.

I've pencilled in November 2021 for first return trip as I have very little doubt Brits will be the very last to be let back in for very obvious reasons

• Like 1

Having lived up north for over a decade on-off. I grabbed a bus there from bkk on a return visit to see for myself... Bleck....could only find a seedy noisy room as I arrived late, walked around a bit, looking over my shoulder as it had this uneasiness to it, sketchy vibe in the air....left the next day..never again...horrible.

But I guess if ur going there to drink and have sex, fine. I always wondered when I met these cute china dolls up north why they all wanted to go there..just could not figure it out, the beach? ocean? shopping?? ..yuk

I do feel for the poor ladyboys there, how will they survive with no one to rob and beat up?....up to u!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Having lived up north for over a decade on-off. I grabbed a bus there from bkk on a return visit to see for myself... Bleck....could only find a seedy noisy room as I arrived late, walked around a bit, looking over my shoulder as it had this uneasiness to it, sketchy vibe in the air....left the next day..never again...horrible.

But I guess if ur going there to drink and have sex, fine. I always wondered when I met these cute china dolls up north why they all wanted to go there..just could not figure it out, the beach? ocean? shopping?? ..yuk

I do feel for the poor ladyboys there, how will they survive with no one to rob and beat up?....up to u!

pattaya beats isaan any day o the week regardless what if any brothel you fancy,

firstly its right at the sea so the temperature dont get too hot and not too cold either,

secondly isaan cant compete in variety of goods you can get in pattaya,

especially food variety

• Like 1

Just now, brokenbone said:

pattaya beats isaan any day o the week regardless what if any brothel you fancy,

firstly its right at the sea so the temperature dont get too hot and not too cold either,

especially food variety

im not a big drinker, a lil sangsom now and then, not here for sex, just cheap simple living..no boom boom

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

I am very surprised to read half of the posters on this topic

seem to hate the city and the people living here, thais and foreigners (I am one of them)

If you hate a place, why do you even bother to read a topic about the surviving or not of this place?

i do not even mention the fact that you bother to post on this topic, it doesn't make any sense imo.

I am also surprised most of you who hate the city don't even know it, and never came

here on the ground, or only for one day or two. 

How can you have a right opinion about something you don't know? Again it doesn't make any sense.

And to answer to the OP question yes Pattaya will survive

where there is a demand, there is a market

as soon as the travels restrictions are lightened, the boys will be back in town 

All apologies, Im off to the temple to make merit. Sorry for coming back to said page to reply..my mistake.

14 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

especially food variety

Nonsense Issan beats Pattaya hands down

Issan can compete with Pattaya regarding variety of food, anything you can get there, we can get here.

You never heard of courier delivery?