Pattaya Malls re-opening the new set up and QR codes....

redwood1

5 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

A post providing a link to a subscriber only site has been deleted.

Please do not provide such links as they will be removed.

Why after all would you do that? Most people don't want to pay $60 a month for a year to be able to read your suggested article.

If it isn't freely available to all, don't offer it.

I posted it. When I viewed the article It did not require I have a subscription and I wasn't aware that was a function of the site. Sometimes they give you freebies and you don't even realize it. Clicking on the link I now see it wants me to pay and I would never post such a link, but it hadn't the first time. Now you have your answer.

Edited by wasabi
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Has anyone been to Tukcom? Is it the same there? There I always look in many shops but if it is so complicated I will not go there. Will try to order on the internet then. 

The "funny" thing will be that if someone gets Corona and has been in the same shop as you at about the same time then you will end up in quarantine I guess. 

Edited by Oldie
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Oldie said:

The "funny" thing will be that if someone gets Corona and has been in the same shop as you at about the same time then you will end up in quarantine I guess. 

Correct, that's what's happening in South Korea, China before that. Authorities will be alerted and they have your details, track you down and zappppp.

News from Richard Barrow, Lotus, BigC, Tops all doing the same QR code even some 7/11s.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, wasabi said:

I posted it. When I viewed the article It did not require I have a subscription and I wasn't aware that was a function of the site. Sometimes they give you freebies and you don't even realize it. Clicking on the link I now see it wants me to pay and I would never post such a link, but it hadn't the first time. Now you have your answer.

Have you tried bypassing cookies and the paywall in incognito mode?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raphus said:

Gentlemen.

This is the new way of life for the next 12 months at least. Especially if there is a second wave during the coming winter.

Please just accept the way life is. No matter what country you live in now you will be experiencing the same thing.

Being old and Victor Meldrew over this crisis which is out of your hands and every other joe blogs is not going to do your health any good...

Suck it up...

Welcome to the new world...

agree, just relax and get organised. do your product research/browsing online then go into the shop and buy, easy.

29 minutes ago, lkv said:

Rubbish.

No other country in the world will implement such a thing (mandatory tracing in public places), unless they are either communist, wannabe communist, or military dictatorship.

Exactly, people need to wake up and see what this is all about, 100% control. The countries that have the worst death tolls are not implementing this and countries with low death tolls are, says it all!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raphus said:

Please just accept the way life is.

Global agenda? seems that way from my observations also ????

Based on 56 people have died in Thailand from CV19 :shock1:

Hope they don't ban driving soon?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lkv said:

Rubbish.

No other country in the world will implement such a thing (mandatory tracing in public places), unless they are either communist, wannabe communist, or military dictatorship.

I hope you are correct? I doubt you are ???? 

4 hours ago, Guderian said:

It just means there will be even more incentive to shop online. Come on Jeff Bezos, it's high time for Amazon.co.th to take on Lazada, lol. 

Strangely enough, Jeff's publication, the NYT wants the shut down to continue, sure he knows what is best for us ????

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CGW said:

I hope you are correct? I doubt you are ???? 

In democratic countries, people will not put up with this rubbish.

They do in China, they might in Thailand (many Thais believe in ghosts, they might believe this is done for a greater good, who knows).

They don't really protest in the streets like we do in Europe, these countries like China...Thailand....

We are very fussy about GDPR in Europe.

Edited by lkv

1 minute ago, lkv said:

They don't really protest in the streets like we do in Europe, these countries like China...Thailand....

How much publicity does protesting in the streets get by the corrupted media, I just looked at the MSM and there is no mention of protests, only the usual MSM nonsense. vaccines are good for you rubbish!

Don't get me wrong, I would rejoice if the media truly started to represent the "people" instead of their paymasters "agenda"

3 minutes ago, CGW said:

How much publicity does protesting in the streets get by the corrupted media, I just looked at the MSM and there is no mention of protests, only the usual MSM nonsense. vaccines are good for you rubbish!

Don't get me wrong, I would rejoice if the media truly started to represent the "people" instead of their paymasters "agenda"

Actually the BBC featured articles about the UK and German protests this weekend, even the trashy papers had the UK protests. I read a lot of the comments in UK online papers, there was support for the lockdowns first of all, but it's shifting to open up again with no intrusion of privacy.

16 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Actually the BBC featured articles about the UK and German protests this weekend, even the trashy papers had the UK protests. I read a lot of the comments in UK online papers, there was support for the lockdowns first of all, but it's shifting to open up again with no intrusion of privacy.

Note your comment, just looked at BBC (Brussels brainwashing corp) there is nothing about UK or German protests, you misunderstand where I am coming from, this should be headline news, but they chose to "hide" it, one thing that has surprised me with the current "agenda" is how powerful the media is, & how weak the population/people are. not happy about that fact!

Do I understand where this is going? sadly it looks to me like yet further subservience! if you know different please enlighten me , it would be welcome news!

Edited by CGW

8 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

3028 cases don't warrant this type of monitoring in Thailand, these QR codes are a product of PRC and just to control the masses. Line up, scan, enter, rinse and repeat in every shop.

Well....yeah. The technology in the Pattaya malls is Chinese, I agree.

And what do you think Thailand desires, in reference to controlling the masses, and certain people staying in power?

They don't have China's tracking power, that's a different story. They wish they had.

That's called a wannabe in English.

Edited by lkv
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

3028 cases don't warrant this type of monitoring in Thailand, these QR codes are a product of PRC and just to control the masses. Line up, scan, enter, rinse and repeat in every shop.

I agree 101% disgusting, did they just roll out this "technology" or have they had it waiting in the background?

Control the masses, stop the protests? 

• Like 1