'What planet are they on?' No respite for UK's Johnson and aide

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Talk Radio. Today.

Kinnock doesn't stick - he wasn't infected ,  he didn't stay the night and  he got his collared felt. Oh and he didn't lie on the national stage. Oh look this guy has deleted this tweet I wonder why !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, evadgib said:

Eyesight? nausea? headache? galloping gut rot? Has anyone reading this that has ever been Ill not suffered one or more of these afterwards?

Afterwards of what?

But whatever the cause of these symptoms, no sane person would drive whilst suffering anyone of them.

Driver SHOCK - Ill motorists 'could be as dangerous as drink drivers'

What is more shocking is that five per cent of motorists had driven with impaired vision

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Instead of the childish insults, why not try and engage in adult debate?

Why not try and produce some evidence to refute what the Mail and Telegraph have reported?

Your approach is very similar to another member's when he is confounded by facts. Are you by chance related?

Not insults Watson, Sherlock is impressed you read all the rags, you sound a right bag of laughs. 

Try joined up writing next week and Miss will give you a gold star. 

Ive little interest in your newspapers and don’t believe every written word, you really need to get out more.

Your infatuation with Tory rags and Tory MPs doesn’t impress anyone either.

On fact basis, you’re lost. Your faith is in 40 Tory MPs, did you know there’s another 300 plus of the bugg ers?

Go to the 7-11, purchase a large Chang, sit on the step outside and chill.

Sherlock worries about Watson sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, evadgib said:

Try quoting #315 instead of the version that hasn't survived the edit window (which is what the window is for!)

& what has cunards flagship got to do with it?

(????)

Not the first time you have edited a post after it has been quoted and responded to!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jimmyswale said:

Kinnock doesn't stick - he wasn't infected ,  he didn't stay the night and  he got his collared felt. Oh and he didn't lie on the national stage. Oh look this guy has deleted this tweet I wonder why !

With Alistair Campbell back-tracking and deleting tweets showing he broke lockdown after ripping into DC we could bounce these between us all day ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Yes, I read the press; all of it, left, right and centre. Do I believe what they say? Not always, but when they're all reporting the same facts it's difficult not to!

When an MP expresses an opinion, regardless of their party, I believe that they hold that opinion; even if I disagree with it.

Yes, it is widely known that Cummings' arrogant, abrasive nature has made him enemies, both in the party and amongst Downing Street staff. My obvious point was that, despite desperate attempts by you and others, to convince everyone that this is a plot dreamt up by his Remainer enemies to discredit Cummings, the fact is that it is not just his Remainer enemies in the party who are calling for his resignation; many Brexiteer former supporters of him are as well.

Mirror? No, most of the quotes I have used to support my arguments have come from the Mail and the Telegraph.

A deliberate tactic, I admit. Done to eliminate the argument that my sources are anti Tory, anti Brexit, PC, lefties and so biased. Obviously hasn't worked for you as you seem to think I exclusively read and quote from the Mirror!

Next time, click on the link to discover the source; then you wont make such a fool of yourself.

People may not be aware of this, but the editor at the Daily Mail was replaced by staunch remainer Geordie Greig. So any argument suggesting the DM is pro-Brexit but anti-Cummings is no longer valid. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Not insults Watson, Sherlock is impressed you read all the rags, you sound a right bag of laughs. 

Try joined up writing next week and Miss will give you a gold star. 

Ive little interest in your newspapers and don’t believe every written word, you really need to get out more.

Your infatuation with Tory rags and Tory MPs doesn’t impress anyone either.

On fact basis, you’re lost. Your faith is in 40 Tory MPs, did you know there’s another 300 plus of the bugg ers?

Go to the 7-11, purchase a large Chang, sit on the step outside and chill.

Sherlock worries about Watson sometimes.

Yep, the two of you surely must be related.

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

People may not be aware of this, but the editor at the Daily Mail was replaced by staunch remainer Geordie Greig. So any argument suggesting the DM is pro-Brexit but anti-Cummings is no longer valid. 

And the Telegraph?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

It’s mainly a women’s comic and girls also read it. It is one of the largest daily publications specifically aimed at women.

If it was printed in Thai script ladyboys would read it but well spotted mrs CG1 Blue.

Edited by twocatsmac
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

I just dont like the look of him. I like Boris he reminds me of Happy Clown.Thats about how i way up any Leaders these days.

Well done sir an intellectual jewel in a grubby setting.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Only one of those I looked at (York) voted in favour of remaining, by 58%.

About right,we all know about the grand old duke of York who had 10,000 men,the dirty <deleted>.

26 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Anything you say guv,we,'re still leaving though, or do you feel this and the big red bus are grounds for another referendum?

See, you simply cannot resist dragging Brexit into this!

I have given my reasons for having a final referendum on the deal once it's finalised at length in topics which are actually about Brexit. You attempts to goad me into dragging this topic even further away from Cummings by repeating them here has failed miserably.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a Breaking news from a Sky  reporter that 109 New MP's talked long time to a chief whip and even asking to bring Graham Bready in game for this case to call a  certain committee together 

more as soon it appears on internet in writing as it was just a breaking news from politic reporter 

The Thelegraph was quicker to put in writing 

2020-05-27_215131.png

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@twocatsmac, isn't time you logged out and let your alter ego log back in?

BTW, unlike you I am not able to sit on the steps of a 7Eleven drinking Chang, even if I were inclined to so do. 

No 7Elevens in the UK and even if there were I doubt they'd sell Chang. The only place near me I could buy Chang is the local Thai restaurant; if they weren't closed due to lockdown.

Rather drink TEA or any other draught bitter anyway, but if I must drink Thai lager I prefer Leo.