British minister says 'move on' from rage over PM adviser Cummings' road trip

snoop1130

Just now, Rookiescot said:

You dont get it do you?

Those selfish dummies are going to point to Cummings as the reason they can be selfish.

Your golden boy just made lockdown unenforceable.

'What aboutism' the refuge of unknowing young children and selfish dummies - what is it I am not getting again?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Uncle Dom is working his political magic.  Right before your very eyes, and there’s nothing you can do about it!!

He now beats the Remainers at every turn and they hate it, so they hate him even more. He’ll carry on with reform of the civil service and BBC next. What will their next witch hunt be based on - parking tickets or something?

When you say “...bring the whole thing down...” I don’t think you meant it, but is that a Freudian slip for the EU’s imminent demise? 

Different, much more shoddy union ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

So just because you have the hump about Cummings you condone breaking all lockdown rules, and ruining all the progress that's been made against the spread of the virus? 

I really don't understand people who have this attitude ????

Well, two neighbours have friends around their gardens tonight and the rules don't change until Monday. I would say people are doing whatever they want after the Cummings saga, which is why he should have been fired!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Well, two neighbours have friends around their gardens tonight and the rules don't change until Monday. I would say people are doing whatever they want after the Cummings saga, which is why he should have been fired!

Most healthy people with common sense have been seeing friends or family (while social distancing) for a long time. Only the extremely vulnerable along with the frightened rabbits have kept themselves locked up in a box. 

And the extremely vulnerable and the frightened rabbits will stay that way until they're told otherwise.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Most healthy people with common sense have been seeing friends or family (while social distancing) for a long time. Only the extremely vulnerable along with the frightened rabbits have kept themselves locked up in a box. 

And the extremely vulnerable and the frightened rabbits will stay that way until they're told otherwise.  

The frightened rabbits who walk in the road when I'm walking along the footpath are the worst, the police have said not to do it as it's dangerous. Obviously they don't bother reading that you need at least 10 to 15 minutes in close contact with someone to catch it. The worst part of these numpties is that the infection rates where I live are minimal and they don't bother enlightening themselves by reading some information.

I don't do the new normal, just act as I did before, but no sitting in a bar????????????

Edited by tribalfusion001

35 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

The frightened rabbits who walk in the road when I'm walking along the footpath are the worst, the police have said not to do it as it's dangerous. Obviously they don't bother reading that you need at least 10 to 15 minutes in close contact with someone to catch it. The worst part of these numpties is that the infection rates where I live are minimal and they don't bother enlightening themselves by reading some information.

I don't do the new normal, just act as I did before, but no sitting in a bar????????????

If you want to have more fun, just pretend to cough! ????

2 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Too many frightened rabbits out there unfortunately. This crisis has uncovered a new bunch of human categories:

The vulnerable - I feel for them

The frightened rabbits - hanging on every word of the government advice. Their stress levels must be through the roof!

The common sensers - this is me, not hiding away, but exercising caution (and some consideration for the rabbits)

The don't give a sh .. ers - they'll lick the rabbits' faces and laugh if they get a chance

I might start a new thread about this ????

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

The common sensers

Common sense is a very relative concept, and thus in many ways interpretable. 

If the people with power has a different opinion of what common sense is than yourself have, it may create repercussions. 

4 hours ago, jimmyswale said:

Which is why we are now Little England rather than Great Britain. 

'GREAT" Britain was already passed when the European colony of ( Southern) Ireland left.

The waiting is when the other European colonies break away: Northern Ireland, Scotland, and ( N+S)Wales, to form the Gaelic (con)federation. As one is still EU member, all others are automatically in too. 

Edited by puipuitom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:23 PM, chercheur888 said:

How come that the puppet master, Rasputin Cummings was unable to find a child carer in the whole of London?

Because his only friend outside his family is Boris and he wasn't feeling well.

Can you imagine living in London and being totally bereft of any friends?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:23 PM, chercheur888 said:

How come that the puppet master, Rasputin Cummings was unable to find a child carer in the whole of London?

Finding one might not have been the issue, but having to open his bulging wallet in order to pay for them might have been instead. Just as he appears to have been too tight-fisted to drop by this lot before his return drive to London:-

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/stores/barnardcastle

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, puipuitom said:

'GREAT" Britain was already passed when the European colony of ( Southern) Ireland left.

The waiting is when the other European colonies break away: Northern Ireland, Scotland, and ( N+S)Wales, to form the Gaelic (con)federation. As one is still EU member, all others are automatically in too. 

Perhaps you can tell us about your great country.  You're very keen to put the UK down, so I assume your country is amazing? 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Finding one might not have been the issue, but having to open his bulging wallet in order to pay for them might have been instead. Just as he appears to have been too tight-fisted to drop by this lot before his return drive to London:-

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/stores/barnardcastle

On a Bank holiday during lockdown?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Cummings still on the front page of several newspapers.

Not sure this latest slogan of "Lets move on" is going to work.

Including He Must Go lead article in the Speccie. Who knew lefties wielded so much power. That was B liar's mantra about Iraq. True lefties want him to carry on - getting rid of him might appear that Johnson is in charge - let them dig their own holes or ditches to die in.

Edited by jimmyswale

18 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

What on earth has Alistair Campbell got to do with any of this?

Utter deflection and a source which flaunts the site rules.

Please try and do better.

Alastair Campbell ‘mocks’ military veterans with ‘disgusting’ social media video

'Offensive to veterans': Help For Heroes slams ex-Labour spin chief Alastair Campbell for donning war medals in video mocking the Dominic Cummings row

HTH. Please let me know if you need more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1