Protests worldwide embrace Black Lives Matter movement

rooster59

4 hours ago, evadgib said:

A historic statue from the 18th Century has been felled & thrown into the harbour in Bristol by these louts today; Maggie would never have stood for that! UK needs a route and branch approach towards tackling these idiots. A good place to start would be to re-introduce corporal punishment to schools and magistrates courts, and some sort of mandatory (national?) service in adulthood.

If anyone has a better suggestion i'm all ????????'s

It was Colston the slave trader though!

Used to live in Brizzel. Nice place.

21 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

It is not just black people who are mistreated and killed by over zealous policemen.

The blacks do seem to get more of the rough stuff...

It will require a cultural change from the top down to change the bad behavior.

If not now, when?

If not now, when?

Probably never, or at least not till robots take over from police.

The most racist people I know in my life are not white males.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

The NYT takes another step towards irrelevancy as Woke staff puge Liberal staff:

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/21280425/new-york-times-tom-cotton-send-troops-staff-revolt

Seems free speech just died a little bit more in N Y.

I'd like to be in the news room when they print Trump wins in November.

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good to see cops doing their jobs then.

It's <deleted>, lots of social media posts in the UK agitating and it will end up in a race war. We have the BLM stuff and right wing stuff saying white live matters etc. Rumours of far right going to next weekends protest, this is going downhill quickly. I think it's being orchestrated by dark forces, certainly social media driven.

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

I think it's being orchestrated by dark forces, certainly social media driven.

Of course it's being driven by dark forces USING social media. Follow the money to find out who benefits.

Unless TVF is "social media" I've never used it, but it's frightening to me how easily led people are now by something they see on their machine.

Sadly, I think western society is in it's last days because of the mob.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course it's being driven by dark forces USING social media. Follow the money to find out who benefits.

Unless TVF is "social media" I've never used it, but it's frightening to me how easily led people are now by something they see on their machine.

Sadly, I think western society is in it's last days because of the mob.

I think your right. A friend of mine sent a screenshot tonight of Antifa Public Watch North a bunch of thugs in Plymouth UK protecting their cenotaph from antifa and blm. Next week the far right are reported to do a counter protest in London, people on social media wanting them to take on the protesters, carnage.

Edited by tribalfusion001

why are none of the previously most stringent save the world covid people not speaking out about these mass protests ? it's not like the virus packed up and walked away right. it is supposedly still there right ? social distancing and track and trace ? please what a farce. 

if these mass protests worldwide do not cause a huge 2nd wave....me thinks something is a foot with the whole plandemic. 

11 minutes ago, mr mr said:

why are none of the previously most stringent save the world covid people not speaking out about these mass protests ? it's not like the virus packed up and walked away right. it is supposedly still there right ? social distancing and track and trace ? please what a farce. 

if these mass protests worldwide do not cause a huge 2nd wave....me thinks something is a foot with the whole plandemic. 

If there is a 2nd wave then it will be fake figures to justify further ongoing restrictions. None of the police have had face masks in the London protests over the weekend even though there is covid-19 pandemic going on. 90% of the protesters were wearing masks for the reasons of health and anonymity. The way the police let things happen over the weekend including graffiti on the Churchill stature tells me that the protests were allowed to get out of hand to inflame the rest of the population. From what I've been reading on social media and comments in newspapers tonight it has inflamed a lot of people, class and race war coming.

• Like 1

Protests were in Brussels, people spraying graffiti around statures and another protest in Milan, same thing happening. It all goes back to photos of confederate statues in the USA being defaced, shared on social media and goes worldwide instantly. Bristol UK, statue pulled down and dumped in a river, photos shared and next it's London and Churchill. As soon as the police go in hard it will inflame even more, not sure what solutions there are for this.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, Berkshire said:

it's bad enough that blacks get discriminated against by society. 

What, who discriminates against them? They go out of their way to portray themselves as gangsters, etc., create an atmosphere of fear, kill each other. Now they call themselves the names we ain't allowed to use, verbally abuse women, promote rap songs on drugs, weapons and murder and then cry racism when the law reins them in. Back in the day when I was a teenager we mixed together, drank, danced, and sure we called each other names taking the mickey,just look at some of the TV programs and it was banter by both sides. But, we enjoyed each others company. USA/African culture then came to the UK, and everything has gone downhill since. They reap what they sow. I don't even know why he was in that situation in the first place, if he had committed a offence, and what created the point of him having to be manhandled in the first place? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1