Thai woman stabs her boyfriend after he grabbed her throat - he is pronounced dead at Bangkok condo

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

She had had a relationship with the victim for eight years.

After 8 yrs together they should have been more relaxed ...? It means 8 yrs and still they did not trust each other ?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Unable to fight back she went into the kitchen to get the knife and he was stabbed. 

She was not physically assaulted anymore when she went to get the knife to stab him ... Even if she had no intention to kill him , that is premeditated .

6 hours ago, JCP108 said:

My wife refuses to friend me on FB because she says she doesn't want any of her female friends to be able to see my FB page. Thai jealousy is a special thing. But, it's not unfounded. Someone posted a survey research study that suggested that Thai women cheat at the rate of around 70% (which is higher than in the U.S. where it's something like 40%). Thai men even higher. 

Or she doesn't want you to see her friends.

You're right about the high incidence of infidelity among Thai women, btw.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Ever heard of the femoral artery? Have you ever heard of Damilola Taylor?

No, is that Latin for some part of your legonium. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Or she doesn't want you to see her friends.

You're right about the high incidence of infidelity among Thai women, btw.

Which makes one wonder, why?  What are they gaining? Std's. unwanted children, cheaters that never stay. You would think after a generation or so, they would learn that 95% aren't going to stay, for the majority, they aren't interested in their woman's pleasure, their penises average 4", and they aren't going to stick around if there's a child...............https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/survey-71-thai-men-have-affairs-42-force-themselves-their-partners/

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Logosone said:

Looks what caused it was that she was in touch with her ex-boyfriend and her current boyfriend caught her communicating with her ex.

If a woman does not cut all contact with the previous ex, that's a recipe for disaster.

Yes, and it says she had been with the chap she murdered for eight years. She never let go of her ex-boyfriend in all that time. Not good.

But it must be fake news because before any of us arrive in the country we are told that Thais hate confrontation and avoid it at all costs.

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

This entire incident was instigated by one thing: social media.

Facebook.

Glad I will never have any of it.

Do you not think these kind of domestic incidents happened before social media?

• Like 2

"However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called her after he saw a Facebook post from her and he was concerned for her. "

yeah rrrrright.

So she was talking with her Thai boyfriend in the middle of the night, and her customer wakes up, hears the two lovebirds, realises he is the sucker, attacks her, she gets a knife and stabs him in the artery of his leg and he bleeds to death. while waiting for the police (a smart thing to do, better than run away and upset the police) she thinks of a bogus story.

Disapearing necklace, eh. I would be shocked if this fine gentlewoman turns out to be nuttin' more than a smiling lying thief.

In the end, whatever reason, seems like selfdefense. And she won.

Lesson of the Day: Dont start a fight to just let of steam, a fight here means A Fight To The End. ????

Edited by herwin1234

So... the Girlfriend is in a relationship for 8 years, yet speaks to her ex-boy friend (presumably from more than 8 years ago) at 1am in the morning.

The current boyfriend gets upset. There is no condoning his [the current boyfriends] grabbing of his girlfriends throat.

The Girlfriend ran away, not to hide, not out into the hallway etc (perhaps she couldn't) but to grab a knife and fight back (maybe she really was defending herself, i.e. no way to escape and fight was the only available option has flight was prevented).

The Girlfriend stabbed the guy in the leg, femoral artery, the guy bled out.

Speaking to the Ex a 1am - this girl is clearly a piece of work.

Her BF should never have got physical, it cost him his life.

9 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

It's quite amazing (in a bad way) how much importance Thais put to social media (Facebook in particular). I've had girls start arguments (and even get violent) over other girls liking my posts - even if they were strictly friends - in their mind any other girl is someone I'm sleeping with, even if she's 5000 miles away and it's literally not possible. My last (ex) girlfriend would start arguments over the smallest <deleted> like not making my relationship status public, it got so ridiculous that I stopped posting completely because every time I did she'd find a reason to get upset. Well, she certainly earned that breakup, lol.

Mine will pick a fight overs stuff that happens in her dreams.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sanuk711 said:
12 hours ago, webfact said:

She had had a relationship with the victim for eight years.

However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called

From eight years ago, at 1 am................

"However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called"

Or, much more accurately, "However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called her after he saw a Facebook post from her and he was concerned for her". 

Edited by Bob A Kneale

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:
12 hours ago, webfact said:

left a 32 year old fitness trainer dead.

Khatawut - who also owned a motorcycle parts dealership

So was he a fitness trainer or a m/c parts dealer?

"Khatawut - who also owned a motorcycle parts dealership"

Both.  Obviously.

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

He couldn't say a word, it's all her story. Ex boyfriend calls her after 8 years? Early morning? That would tick off anyone. He gets upset, maybe grabs her by the throat, she breaks free, or he lets go. She walks to kitchen and gets a knife, although she;s free and could have left. Or did he follow her, and she beat him to the game, grabbed the knife, he grabs her again, she tries to stab him but arms were down so she stabs any place she can reach, which is leg with femoral artery. Or, since nothing more was said, she was on phone, went to kitchen and got the knife,, because he was mad at her, but was too drunk to do anything, and she stabs him in bed. He gets up, calls family for help, but loses too much blood and passes out, then expires before help could arrive.

Good grief...talk about ridiculously unfounded speculation.

6 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:
12 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

From eight years ago, at 1 am................????

exactly ...

Exactly?...

"However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called her after he saw a Facebook post from her and he was concerned for her". 

8 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:
8 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Good riddance! More of these abusers deserve to die.

Although abuse is wrong, murder is even worse than abuse

"...murder is even worse than abuse".

She's been accused of murder, has she?   Where was that reported?

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

So... the Girlfriend is in a relationship for 8 years, yet speaks to her ex-boy friend (presumably from more than 8 years ago) at 1am in the morning. [...]

Speaking to the Ex a 1am - this girl is clearly a piece of work.

"A piece of work"?

"However, at 1 am her ex boyfriend called her after he saw a Facebook post from her and he was concerned for her". 

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yes, and it says she had been with the chap she murdered for eight years. She never let go of her ex-boyfriend in all that time. Not good.

"She never let go of her ex-boyfriend in all that time"?

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

At the same time as she was associating with the 'ex' ? 

"Associating"?

Edited by Bob A Kneale

12 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Amen to that. Since its inception I've seen it dramatically change people.

Back in the good ol' days, old ladies used to do a little gossip at the beauty salon or the bingo hall. Now my mom's been engaged in ongoing family feuds, complete with fake accounts and stalking. Friends of mine who were once modest and reserved became extreme narcissists, with shirtless selfies and getting practically naked, chasing those "likes". And I've known many who make fake accounts to do spying or trolling, which then spill out into real life conflicts.

This website's certainly no exception, as I've occasionally seen the bickering rise to ridiculous levels, with people digging into each other's past posts for some inconsistencies to call them out on, or clues pointing to their real lives, to cause them some trouble there. That's why I've seen many here, and learned to do early on myself, give intentionally vague or misleading personal information. ???? You can't trust anybody, certainly not online, with these issues it creates.

Ah, to get back to simpler times.

Well i agree about both Fartwitbook and Twatter and have nothing to do with either of them BUT, (and no disrespect to your Mum) but the media is just the messenger and you know the old saying "Don't shoot the messenger"

Always remember that the technology is there to SERVE you, not CONTROL you!  That's from someone who worked in IT for 40 years!

Edited by VBF

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

he died of a stab wound to his leg .....  ?  too much loss of blood  ?

I was taught in the army to always aim between balls and upper leg, you will bleed to dead in a matter of minutes and it is almost impossible to stop.
For men around 5-6 minutes and woman 7-10 minutes. You would be critical half way that time.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

The dead guy can hardly tell his side of the story.

Id say, more like:

Guy is out drinking with buddies.

Girl assumes he is out with "gik".

Girl locks him out of the condo, when she finally lets him in a fight ensues.

Lock her up.