Refreshed Toyota Hilux already kitted out in range of accessories...

Refreshed Toyota Hilux already kitted out in range of accessories...

Published by Ryan Bubear

607707969_2.jpg

The facelifted Toyota Hilux fitted with accessories offered in Thailand.

Toyota in Thailand has already listed a range of accessories for its facelifted (more powerful) Hilux, handing the bakkie upgraded exterior styling.

Listed on Toyota Thailand’s website, the accessories include a range of chrome-effect pieces, such as a (Hilux-branded) strip for the grille and shiny trim for the headlamps, foglamps, taillamps and tailgate.

The bakkie’s front skidplate can furthermore be fitted with new decorative trim (in either red or silver), an effect repeated at the peak of the wheel arches and along the vehicle’s doors.

Full story: https://www.carmag.co.za/news/new-models/refreshed-toyota-hilux-already-kitted-out-in-range-of-accessories/

-- car mag 2020 06-09

1 hour ago, Woodsie888 said:

What is going wrong in the Toyota design department? That is hideous like many other current Toyotas. For main stream vehicles, all new Toyotas sold in Thailand looked quite nice 10 years ago.

Same as with the new Mitsu's ... they all look like a living room cupboard on wheels now , Ugly , the designers should be fired ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

Way to small for 2020. Why, it still only takes up one lane of the road ! Preposterous.

Needs to be a good four feet wider and two feet higher with enough ground clearance for an average soi do to walk under without getting a greasy head.

Many moons ago a good friend who was a Toyota dealer in Europe, told me that in Japan cars get taxed on the width of the vehicle.

The Toyota's here are the same models as for the Japanese market I believe

16 hours ago, Susco said:

Many moons ago a good friend who was a Toyota dealer in Europe, told me that in Japan cars get taxed on the width of the vehicle.

The Toyota's here are the same models as for the Japanese market I believe

Guess they'll have to get longer then.

2 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

So BMW are cheaper here then.? Or i miss read you reply. Look at the US Toyota website, never seen such a vast range.

BMW's here are almost 3 times the price as you can buy in the US, same as BMW, and Audi.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

So BMW are cheaper here then.? Or i miss read you reply. Look at the US Toyota website, never seen such a vast range.

Thailand gets the cheaper options than most other countries to keep the price lower.

A case in point look at the Ford Raptor... USA you get the real deal and all the options, Thailand you get the baby version, just the Ford Ranger with a bit more plastic and paint details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Thailand gets the cheaper options than most other countries to keep the price lower.

A case in point look at the Ford Raptor... USA you get the real deal and all the options, Thailand you get the baby version, just the Ford Ranger with a bit more plastic and paint details.

So its not a Ford Raptor here just a name on the Box.

56 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:
1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

So its not a Ford Raptor here just a name on the Box.

But the box mine came in said Ford Ranger Raptor, not Ford Raptor.

I can also recommend Top Charoen if it helps you out

56 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But the box mine came in said Ford Ranger Raptor, not Ford Raptor.

I can also recommend Top Charoen if it helps you out

That was my meaning, you get the baby Ranger dressed up with Raptor spray logo and a bit of plastic, but none of the toys..

You can't get a Ford 150 RAPTOR over here.

And thanks I don't nee glasses either!

• Like 1