Record spikes in new coronavirus cases, hospitalizations sweep parts of U.S.

webfact

22 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

My personal favorite is how Trump, after downplaying the impact and severity of the virus for two months, did an about-turn (together with his best buddy Hannity) at the end of March, suddenly and without batting an eye called it a pandemic and said he had called it a pandemic long before anyone else did. And not a single peep was heard from the MAGA-crowd about this 180.

I sure wish the dems and the msm would stop with the blaming. Your  discrediting  fauci

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Hey  earlinclaifornia

I have deleted my question to you, now please will you stop going back through this thread and pulling faces at all my posts , thanks

I didn't! So I wonder why you are saying that. I always will welcome any question posting with honesty

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

you're not wrong, here.  problem is we're dealing with an anti-intellectual narcissist.  he truly does believe he knows more better and gooder than anyone else.  he believes he can do no worng.

no matter what bat****-crazy stuff he spouts, he believes it at the time, so technically they aren't lies. 

That is a good explanation. In my world that is one delusional person. I prefer to call it lying and not wanting to call him delusional.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, J Town said:

Pathetic divisive rubbish! The "left" doesn't want to see ANY economic failure. That's pure drivel fired up from Trump rhetoric. If I wanted to bother, I could find dozens, probably hundreds, of video clips of Trump spewing exactly these kinds of lies. Show me ONE piece of evidence of a "left" who claims they want to see economic failure.

Stop changing the words around

36 minutes ago, J Town said:

Nah ! Maybe the left doesn't want to see my country and the UK have a economic life again when it comes to recovery from the  virus ,that came from china . So, so bitter when they can't get their way ,when it comes to voting

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Still I will wait for you posted proof .... tic toc

How typical. They follow the steps of their illustrious leader - deny, ignore, lie, deflect or obfuscate. In this case, "Stop changing the words around." But, those were the very words you just posted. HAHAHAHA! You can't make this stuff up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are in Florida, and when we go out we are some of the few people wearing face masks. We went to the farmers market and we were the only ones who wore face masks !!! No exaggeration , if we go again I will take a picture, we were the only ones wearing a face mask.!!! everyone was handling the produce, picking the best and putting the others back , after touching it and breathing their germs on it. . . Riots in the streets, wait a couple of weeks until the numbers from that come back. No keeping any distance, nothing!!!  These people are not going to all of the sudden gain intelligence, or concern for others 

I am afraid we will have to have the second wave. The Stock market realize it will happen. Dow lost over 6% last week,then gained about 1.6% (on bargain hunting)  7 am here, market opens 9:30 am I am watching futures  and DOW futures are 2.5% down an early indication where the market will go IMO, I will be surprised if the market does not lose another 2% today (I hope I am wrong) 

The US is in the grip of insanity.We have a president that from his actions tells people not to wear masks, and to look into Lysol!!  Clears the streets with the military so that he can go in front of a church and hold a Bible , high!!  so that we can all see what a good fearing man he is.

INSANITY!!!

Democrats are no better either, fanning the flames of insanity to increase their chances of regaining power. On one hand  they tell as to stay home to save lives, on the other to go out and protest to save lives. Black Lives Mater, only if taken by rogue police. But don't seem to matter very much if Covid 19 takes them. 

INSANITY!!!

When this thing happened I did not want to come to Thailand in fear that we might be trapped there. A correct assumption at the time..  Now I wish I had been trapped there. 

My house sits empty and I am reduced to watching it from the WiFi security video cameras.:sad: Our dogs sleep outside our front door waiting for us to come back:crying:. Thank god we have someone to take care of them, and watch the house. 

No description available.  

Edited by sirineou

45 minutes ago, J Town said:

And what delusional reality are YOU living in? He ignored it, then denied it, then downplayed it, then turned around and said he was calling it a pandemic long before anyone else even knew it was a pandemic. C'mon, you can't really deny this, can you?!?

Sure! I can, I told you before when you said it was a pending disaster in a previous post that a reasonable person would see the advice he was getting from fauci was what assured many Americans that The POTUS was listening  to fauci all the time.

He reference a pandemic in relation to over a hundred countries have felt the spread . To the downplaying ,he was being told by fauci the virus wasn't a major threat  to the US at the time. 

The precaution he took was to restrict Chinese from coming to my country.

It was reported by fauci that the POTUS always listens to his advise!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Sure! I can, I told you before when you said it was a pending disaster in a previous post that a reasonable person would see the advice he was getting from fauci was what assured many Americans that The POTUS was listening  to fauci all the time.

He reference a pandemic in relation to over a hundred countries have felt the spread . To the downplaying ,he was being told by fauci the virus wasn't a major threat  to the US at the time. 

The precaution he took was to restrict Chinese from coming to my country.

It was reported by fauci that the POTUS always listens to his advise!

You really believe he listens to anyone other than the sycophants around the table kissing his burgeoning buttocks? Like I said, delusional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, J Town said:

How typical. They follow the steps of their illustrious leader - deny, ignore, lie, deflect or obfuscate. In this case, "Stop changing the words around." But, those were the very words you just posted. HAHAHAHA! You can't make this stuff up!

Stop your trolling and baiting I didn't say failure you did!

"Nah ! Maybe the left doesn't want to see my country and the UK have a economic life again when it comes to recovery from the  virus ,that came from china . So, so bitter when they can't get their way ,when it comes to voting"

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Stop your trolling and baiting I didn't say failure you did!

"Nah ! Maybe the left doesn't want to see my country and the UK have a economic life again when it comes to recovery from the  virus ,that came from china . So, so bitter when they can't get their way ,when it comes to voting"

Deny, ignore, lie, deflect, obfuscate.

To say the left doesn't want to see economic life again is the same as saying they want failure. OK, let's calm your soul - show one case where the "left" has said they don't want to see economic life in "your" country.

Edited by J Town
grammar

1 minute ago, ChouDoufu said:

fauci said trump listens to his advice.  he never, ever said trump understood or, nor that he followed it.

i can't imagine fauci recommending a diet of chloroqualamine, or the injecting of disinfectants.

Your funny

Just now, J Town said:

Deny, ignore, lie, deflect, obfuscate.

To say the left doesn't want to see economic life again is the same as saying they wanting failure. OK, let's calm your soul - show one case where the "left" has said they don't want to see economic life in "your" country.

Stop it, I didn't choose your words,stop trolling me

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Stop it, I didn't choose your words,stop trolling me

I quoted the words you posted. I used the "Quote" button and it repeated the very words YOU posted. So one last time: show one case where the left has said they don't want to see economic life in your country. Again, copied and pasted from your post.

1 hour ago, J Town said:

Pathetic divisive rubbish! The "left" doesn't want to see ANY economic failure. That's pure drivel fired up from Trump rhetoric. If I wanted to bother, I could find dozens, probably hundreds, of video clips of Trump spewing exactly these kinds of lies. Show me ONE piece of evidence of a "left" who claims they want to see economic failure.

I am sorry J but the truth needs to be told. You know me in this forum, No one is more progressive than me.

trump is an existential danger to the US and anyone replacing him, Democrat or Republican would be infinitely better.  

But the democrats are no angels also. They claim that Black Lives Matter. and claim to want to save them from the police. Yet they don't seem to care if they die from the Civid 19 these  riots and protests are sure to spread.

They fan the flames, to increase their chances of regaining power.

What will a second wave of Covid 19 do to the economy ??? Last week the Dow lost close to 2000 points, today I will be surprised if it does not lose another 1.000 points. How many lives would be lost from a second wave? Could those protests and police reform wait a few months until we have a handle on Covid 19? 

Many questions , and the answers dont look very good for the democrats also IMO.

• Like 1