Three killed after man goes on stabbing spree in British town's park, police say

rooster59

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

He was an asylum seeker who had been in jail in the UK , I wonder whether he was due for deportation and did this to stay in the UK ?

Let's hope any that are in that position are immediately RTU'ed without passing 'Go' or collecting £200.

• Like 1

About time the UK published a sliding scale of financial compensation for all and every possible crime that could be committed by people that cannot be deported due to the human rights of foreign criminals. Start at a billion £ for every murder and the government may start acting in the best interests of the uk people

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

I expect the lefty media will be coming up with the excuses soon, he was a lone wolf, suffering from mental illness, has post traumatic stress syndrome due to coming from a rather unpleasant country, led astray by some imam or other who nothing will be done about, was just turning his life around when provoked by people drinking beer which offended and provoked him. Same old reason for the slaughter however much they, and one on here, always tries to spin it, and that is Islam.

He may try to be portrayed as the victim who suffered racial abuse 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

I expect the lefty media will be coming up with the excuses soon, he was a lone wolf, suffering from mental illness, has post traumatic stress syndrome due to coming from a rather unpleasant country, led astray by some imam or other who nothing will be done about, was just turning his life around when provoked by people drinking beer which offended and provoked him. Same old reason for the slaughter however much they, and one on here, always tries to spin it, and that is Islam.

"mental illness", "post traumatic stress syndrome"...  but according to our own standards, which could as well be the result of misinterpretations - we do not have the same codes.  

Edited by Opl

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Twitter says (yes, I know , pinch of salt stuff) that it was a Libyan muslim. Now, if that is true, it would appear white is not the enemy of black, and black not the enemy of white, but Islam the enemy of all (in their own words)

I didn't have to click on the sad emoji, given to your post, to reveal which lefties were hiding behind, as I knew it were the usual suspects

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Indeed this is a tragic incident.

For those that agree all immigrants should be sent back to their home country in order to rid UK of terrorists and potential attacks, would it be fair to say that the UK should in turn call back all military presence from such countries?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

'cause the police have not yet laid charges it was an Islamist terror attack? In any case do UK police mention skin colour of someone charged?

Not if they can help it. The killer of 7yo Emily Jones on mothers day in front of her mother became a 'Woman from Bolton' despite later being outed as Albanian, and details of the assailant of a 75yo Brit on a towpath in Nottingham yesterday were reduced to 'might have been dark or mixed race' at the very end of the initial press coverage after a couple of teenaged witnesses piped up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Source please. 

Fair enough , I may be mistaken . 

A person seemed to have been arrested at the scene and another person arrested in a night time raid 

I await the details 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11916773/reading-attack-terror-cops-confirm/?utm_campaign=sunmainfacebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1592735400

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You usually are. 

No need here for childish arguments .

Its an on going situation , lets see how it progresses

One attacker was arrested at the scene and there has been another nighttime  raid   to make an arrest 

Lets wait and see whether it was one or two guys .

• Like 2
  • Confused 1