Thai MP proposes to legalise prostitution

webfact

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

I didn't say you have to pay for sex or the generalization that all women are prostitutes. Have lady pilots who are outstanding in every way, ex Air Force officers, trying to introduce me to their American Friends. The friends are all Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers and IT Business class Ladies who only attract bums and leeches. Why? I don't know but I am not interested in them either. I need an Asian woman with small body. If she is a Doctor or Lawyer that would be great.

I just heard my girlfriend in Chiang Mai is shacked up with a Belgian, for me its over.

What you said was you pay for sex with all women one way or the other,, not sure what you think you are trying to prove by saying "I know smart women", well duh! I am not the one making poor assumptions about women so no education for me here., It's's as lame as saying "i know a few black people and they are really nice". 

Best thing you can do is retract what you said about women or just stop because you are embarrassing yourself.

9 hours ago, wealthychef said:

I can't think of any downsides for anyone for legalization.  This is an example where religion across the world works against the interests of women by treating this as a moral crime.  

Not just religion my friend, I hate it and believe it's immoral, degrading to women and plagued with crime. However it's here, it's not going away, I don't like it but that doesn't mean that changes anything. If someone has views against prostitution you should learn to respect their views, you will find a lot of people who don't like it see the logic in legalising it as well. This is not a topic for you to start attacking people of faith.

On 6/23/2020 at 1:22 AM, ThailandRyan said:

It is not viewed as prostitution if you do not pay them up front but rather pay them to leave as the majority here in Thailand do it, just like a divorce ????

Hahahahahha.  The opposite of "sin sot" ... we will call it "sin finished".

On 6/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, GAZZPA said:

Payment for a job is a gift? You should see it for what it is, a business transaction, nothing more,, the girls don't love you or care about you. They are not giving you a gift, you are paying them for sex,, simple as that.. My personal beliefs are it is  disgusting trade, however it is irrelevant, it is an old profession that is here to stay. So better to control it legally and add some level of protection to the workers and avoid the trafficking, money laundering and child abuse.. It is not a gift though, wrong way to look at it my friend.

This is what you posted. We completely agree on the subject of legalization of prostitution in Thailand. 

By the way I have not picked up a girl commercially for at least 10 years, sex without "love" does not turn me on.  On the subject of your mischaracterisation of my posts I am not embarrassing myself but I am ashamed of you. Misrepresenting my posts and now making an outrageous comparison to racism. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

By the way I have not picked up a girl commercially for at least 10 years, sex without "love" does not turn me on.

More likely an age related problem, rather than anything else.

As for the OP 'legalise prostitution' ....... how long has it been since they promised to legalise Marijuana?

We'll probably all be long dead before their empty promises change anything.

Edited by BritManToo

35 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

More likely an age related problem, rather than anything else.

As for the OP 'legalise prostitution' ....... how long has it been since they promised to legalise Marijuana?

We'll probably all be long dead before their empty promises change anything.

I don't see anything resembling a problem if you're not paying for sex for the last ten years. Love is the most important part of sex, and without it, it's two dogs panting and grunting for a few minutes where the woman doesn't get much enjoyment and the man gets off and goes to sleep. Real incentive there for the gal.

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't see anything resembling a problem if you're not paying for sex for the last ten years. Love is the most important part of sex, and without it, it's two dogs panting and grunting for a few minutes where the woman doesn't get much enjoyment and the man gets off and goes to sleep. Real incentive there for the gal.

After you've bought her a house, her desire for sex (with you) usually disappears anyway.

Most women over 25 years old are incapable of loving a man, they are only capable of manipulation and greed.

The woman's incentive (after the first two kids) is always money.

The great thing about Thailand, when your wife refuses you sex, there's always a woman nearby that won't.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

After you've bought her a house, her desire for sex (with you) usually disappears anyway.

Most women over 25 years old are incapable of loving a man, they are only capable of manipulation and greed.

The great thing about Thailand, when your wife refuses you sex, there's always a woman nearby that won't.

Well, I built my wife a house, and the sex is just as good now as 5 years ago when we met, so I guess your experiences don't match others. My wife never refuses me sex, although I know when she's not in the mood and I wait. Most women are manipulators, as well as men. Women for money and things, men for money and sex. hasn't changed in a thousand years and never will. I've been with enough women to understand that love and sex are a lot better than just a little time spent with no connection, and with a woman that doesn't think of anything besides finishing before she's with the next body. I actually do understand why you feel the way you do. Most everyone has had at least one bitch in their lives that was better off on another planet, but it still shouldn't sour you on all women. Yes, there are a lot of greedy, money chasing pigs that will do anything to be taken care of, but that's why the good ones look so good. Same goes for men. If the bitches ended up with the users, the world would be a better place. Doesn't happen that way much though. If you've been hurt or used a lot before because of bad choices (and I've had my share of bipolar, narcissistic ones), you get jaded and just want to get off and not bother worrying about being yelled at later. A good woman will still give you <deleted>, but not all the time.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Well, I built my wife a house, and the sex is just as good now as 5 years ago when we met, so I guess your experiences don't match others.

There's no welfare in Thailand she still needs your money to live, if she could get your money without having you, she would. No way you're gonna convince me (on anyone else vaguely connected with reality) a woman 20 years younger picked you because you're attractive to her, or a lover she wants.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

There's no welfare in Thailand she still needs your money to live, if she could get your money without having you, she would. No way you're gonna convince me (on anyone else vaguely connected with reality) a woman 20 years younger picked you because you're attractive to her, or a lover she wants.

Sorry but that was part of the deal. By the time you reach 63, if you're not totally clueless, you can tell if a woman is attracted to you or just using you. You actually think there are good lovers here? You're sadly mistaken. Foreplay isn't a concern for a lot of men, especially here. Just flowers, a few words until they're fooled, then on to the next one.  I've never seen a Thai man with a western woman, although I've heard of it before, and it didn't last the two times I was informed about it. My wife could have gotten my money by not asking me to move here, like a lot of clueless foreign men, who stay in their own countries and just send money. (some are with women in their countr5ies and just come here for more sex with a Thai woman). Do you not understand a man that reaches 63 knows how to make love to a woman, at least if he's concerned about her pleasure, which a lot aren't, anywhere in the world. And I'm not a beer belly, out of shape foreigner that never did a pushup but in better shape now than most men in this country 1/2 age, so yes, I'm attractive to her.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Sorry but that was part of the deal. By the time you reach 63, if you're not totally clueless, you can tell if a woman is attracted to you or just using you. You actually think there are good lovers here? You're sadly mistaken. Foreplay isn't a concern for a lot of men, especially here. Just flowers, a few words until they're fooled, then on to the next one.  I've never seen a Thai man with a western woman, although I've heard of it before, and it didn't last the two times I was informed about it. My wife could have gotten my money by not asking me to move here, like a lot of clueless foreign men, who stay in their own countries and just send money. (some are with women in their countr5ies and just come here for more sex with a Thai woman). Do you not understand a man that reaches 63 knows how to make love to a woman, at least if he's concerned about her pleasure, which a lot aren't, anywhere in the world.

I've never been bothered if my hired help enjoys their work or not.

I certainly never enjoyed working for other people, I just needed their money.

Last time I bought a Thai woman flowers, she said "Next time just give me the money, I will enjoy that more"

Have seen a US missionary woman living with a Hill tribe man, apparently they loved each other ......

She still paid for everything.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Gee! I thought that was already legal? How does that affect the Russian "ladies" on Walking Street? Do they get guest worker visas? If they no longer have to pay off the police then the cops will have to find another side hustle to feed their families.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

By the time you reach 63, if you're not totally clueless, you can tell if a woman is attracted to you or just using you.

Reality check ......

As a 64 year old guy I understand NO woman is attracted me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Reality check ......

As a 64 year old guy I understand NO woman is attracted me.

I'm sure you could find a few from 50 on up that may be, especially here, but you probably think they are too  old, from what you've said on your posts.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Is your misses over 50 years old?

Just wondering.

My current one is just over 40, too old, no longer attractive.

If I were to pick again, it would be 33 or under.

But I'd probably choose to live alone.

I now prefer the company of beer and drugs.

40, and very attractive. Everyone I know has commented on that, and not a few people. Well, at least beer and drugs don't bitch about you leaving the seat up.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

40, and very attractive. Everyone I know has commented on that, and not a few people. Well, at least beer and drugs don't bitch about you leaving the seat up.

So you claim your 40 year old wife finds your 63 year old body attractive?

And she's with you because she loves you?

But you still pay for everything ...... and her kids from former Thai lovers?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2020 at 7:03 AM, sweatalot said:

Well about time.

Prostitution is there anyway. 

It helps fulfilling a natural need.

It helps people make honest money

Why can't sex be a comodity among others?

Making it legal gives rights to the prostitutes and can make them independant from pims.

Pims are not necessary anyway. 

Did you mean Pimms?

There can be compromise, or steps toward legalization. Some countries considered legalization of drugs but only made pot legal, which is a harmless plant. Those considering making sex legal could at least legalize happy endings in spas. What has that ever hurt? No disease, no pregnancy, and relieves stress, the big killer in modern society. Advertise on their menu if it is offered. Stop the guessing game. Easy to tax by hiking license fee, the same as a higher license fee for a restaurant serving alcohol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm sure you could find a few from 50 on up that may be, especially here, but you probably think they are too  old, from what you've said on your posts.

That's exactly why prostitution should be legal. Should older or (born) unattractive men be banned from ever having a sexual experience with a young, firm, beautiful woman in this life just because it might make someone feel "uncomfortable"? Any man + enough $$ = movie star. It's how the world works.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:13 PM, GAZZPA said:

Not just religion my friend, I hate it and believe it's immoral, degrading to women and plagued with crime. However it's here, it's not going away, I don't like it but that doesn't mean that changes anything. If someone has views against prostitution you should learn to respect their views, you will find a lot of people who don't like it see the logic in legalising it as well. This is not a topic for you to start attacking people of faith.

I'm sorry you think that a criticism of religion is a criticism of people of faith.  In my view, this demonstrates another reason to condemn religion:  it causes division and anger.   Religions often teach people that their religious ideas are somehow precious and special and above fair and honest criticism.  Religion to me is just another set of beliefs, many of them false.  When I say you believe in a falsehood, this does not mean I think you are a bad person. I just think you hold a false belief.  

• Like 1