Standing Orders

20 hours ago, Crossy said:

If you have iBanking then if it takes you more than two minutes you're doing it wrong ????

Just go into the regular "Transfers" and set up in the usual way but choose a frequency of Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly.

If you don't have iBanking then you may be able to do it at an ATM, failing that time to take your life in your hands and enter the unknown of the branch.

Agree, can easily set this up on BBL internet banking, also K Bank internet banking, so very easy, very convenient and when you set it up you indicate e.mail or SMS message at the moment each transaction takes place. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

Agree, can easily set this up on BBL internet banking, also K Bank internet banking, so very easy, very convenient and when you set it up you indicate e.mail or SMS message at the moment each transaction takes place. 

When using Bangkok Bank you need to use internet banking but when using K-Bank, you can set up scheduled transfers using both the K+ app and internet banking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

When using Bangkok Bank you need to use internet banking but when using K-Bank, you can set up scheduled transfers using both the K+ app and internet banking. 

And all of these facilities are very easy and quick to set up.

Don't do it.

Admittedly a direct debit not a standing order, but I had one to pay PEA. It could not be cancelled when I moved, I had to close the account and open a new one! (SCB).

Better do online payments, easier and more control.