This monkey doesn’t just pick coconuts

Yinn the next time you or your family, or friends need some medication to help control or cure a problem possibly to save there life i suggest you/they refuse it until you have all the details of the drugs development, but for once even though you like to attack on a daily basis any UK or USA comments on this forum, i agree with you about the monkeys picking coconuts, if it wasn't monkeys they would send there children up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

Oops...that wasn't supposed to get out. Looks like a ban on beans now too.

I doubt anyone other than Orientals eat stinky beans. I love them. Just be prepared for inquisitive glances when using urinals.???? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

The UK like complain about our monkey, help work, have good life more than “research” monkey in UK and USA. 

In the UK, around 3,000 monkeys are used annually. Much of this use is to develop and test the safety and effectiveness of potential human medicines and vaccines. Primates are also used for studying how the brain functions and in research relating to human reproduction.

And importing monkeys to the United States has become increasingly difficult as almost all commercial air carriers now refuse to fly the animals. Yet according to the new USDA figures, scientists used 75,825 nonhuman primates for research last year, up 22% since 2015 and 6% since 2008.

Torture

Why didn't the Women Spit the dummy for Them than hey.

She ought to shut up. 

Hubby spose  to shut her up. 

He's spose to wear the Pants  not Her.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

Nevertheless, those monkeys are deprived of their freedom and chained all day and night. To free them is the right step, besides Thailand has an abundance of workless people. Coconuts and also the pictured very healthy stink beans can be picked even from high trees by other means, i.e. with a sharp sickle attached to a long bamboo pole or two. The abuse of animals, not only that of monkeys, has to stop, to enable them to live freely within their natural habitat. Think about elephants, the crocodile breeding practice, pigs in gestation crates and more. We as humans must look at any kind of mishandling of animals and stop it.

I respectfully disagree. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

The UK like complain about our monkey, help work, have good life more than “research” monkey in UK and USA. 

In the UK, around 3,000 monkeys are used annually. Much of this use is to develop and test the safety and effectiveness of potential human medicines and vaccines. Primates are also used for studying how the brain functions and in research relating to human reproduction.

And importing monkeys to the United States has become increasingly difficult as almost all commercial air carriers now refuse to fly the animals. Yet according to the new USDA figures, scientists used 75,825 nonhuman primates for research last year, up 22% since 2015 and 6% since 2008.

Torture

When you get sick stop using western medicine. Stick to Thai herbs and amulets.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rwill said:

And if PETA had their way any parent feeding their children meat would be in prison.  That's what I read in one of their articles several years ago.

They wanted to ban plastic dolls a few years back because the molding of the clothes looked like animal fur it is like banning Sherlock Homes for being a racist a fictitious character who never existed i read that in the Daily Express