Trump says 'more white people' than Blacks are killed by U.S. police

webfact

2 hours ago, RANGER55 said:

Trump and the DOJ just pushed through an execution of a white nationalist that killed three people to include a 3 year old girl. That all the left wing was trying to stop.

So, Trump has been in office 3 1/2 years and he is responsible for all these people locked up. Not the crime bill that sleepy joe helped push through and bragged about. Of course, SJ probably don’t remember!

Initially this is about inequality for myself I have no problem with an eye for an eye justice .

I mentioned Central Park 5 which you either don’t know or don’t care .

As I see justice around the world but especially America if you are poor little justice if you are poor and black no justice.

uk little better not perfect coz if you have money obviously better representation plus if you are from wealthy can get no sentence because you have dementia( then miraculously be cured ) someone Guinness if I remember correctly

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, teatree said:

Public Service Announcement...

Don't get all your news from woke activist sources like CNN, MSNBC, The Guardian etc!  You will end up actually believing that Trump will be impeached and sent to jail, which will make you look foolish when it doesn't happen (as anyone who has more balanced sources of news will already know).

Where do you get your news?  Serious question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

This claim has zero basis in fact. What BLM believes...

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

People talk to trump and the First Step Act for which trump claims total credit, but was actually a bipartisan initiative and followed up on legislation from the Obama era such as the Fair Sentencing Act 2010. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/first-step-act-promised-widespread-reform-what-has-criminal-justice-n1079771

Well thanks for posting the propaganda drivel of BLM, but it is very clear what they believe. They believe that blacks are killed by police in greater numbers than whites.

That was what ignited the wide-spread protests.

However, in reality it turns out that blacks commit 53% of all homicides and 60% of all robberies, with only 13 percent of population. So it is only natural that blacks, due to greater numbers of encounters of dangerous armed black criminals with police, are more likely to be shot relative to the size of their population. Because they commit four times the homicides and robberies relative to their population block of 13%.

And in absolute numbers of course Trump is right, whites are killed in greater numbers, including unarmed suspect killings.

So we can all see now that BLM is a fraud and a deceit. 

• Thanks 1

Truth is no defense against the Black Lives Matter religion. Any non-believers will be crucified.

Miss Swimsuit UK posted that if you look deeper into the statistics more unarmed white people are killed than blacks. She was promptly stripped of her title and her promising career has ended before it started. Never mind that she was right:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8532239/Miss-Swimsuit-UK-23-stripped-title-posted-Lives-Matter.html

Miss swimsuit UK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, Logosone said:

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883

So since police killed African-Americans in 0.1% of all cases of black homicide victims, nine fatal police shootings in 2019, and of the total 7407 black homicide victims the vast majority were killed by blacks I put it to you that Black Lives Matter focusing on police shootings is a fraud, a deceit and a pointless distortion of reality.

If BLM were really concerned about black lives they would focus on the over 7300 victims of homicide who are black who were, in the majority of cases killed by blacks.

Why on earth focus on 0.1% of odd cases where police shoot an unarmed black? What about the other 7300 black homicide victims, most of whom were killed by blacks?

Do 'we' know how many of the 7300 Black on black killings are gang on gang related killings ?

Since not every black person can be a rocket scientist  or a brain surgeon (just not enough jobs)  -  Do 'we' have a large base of low to medium skilled jobs available which can form the basis for a first step up the ladder for job prospects and personal enrichment ?

Or have that large base of low to semi skilled work (jobs) which one would expect that any society needed to cater for all its people - with after all is a mix of talent and ability. Gone to some other country far away in the pursuit of 'share holders value and profit' ... (i.e. a relatively small overall % of the population .. which have prospered)

What is the current level of unemployment in the US for the 'bottom feeders' with little to loose .... The middle class who also struggle to keep it together ... ?

What is the strategy that 'we' have in place to try and make the society we live in more fair, just with no (or little) discrimination?

Maybe less polarized arguments - Better big picture overview and some inspiring leadership could make tomorrow better than yesterday ... ?

• Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 8:14 AM, BobBKK said:

Blacks commit most of the homicides and totally disproportionately. Robbery? Assault? I mean the data is the data.

Can you say that these days? Some snowflakes might say it racist. 

Trump is the man and should easily win a second term, despite the witch hunt by the anti-trump supremacists.

• Confused 2

Instead of building more parks and more special schools (already building special schools), I think we need to change the culture to have self-respect of working and be willing to work to get off welfare.  I had a friend as a manager at McDonalds and he would often offer jobs to black people.  They frequently quit within the first week because they get almost the same income from welfare without working.  No loss of integrity from getting welfare than from working.

In Los Angeles, the government had a back to work program and paid the salary for welfare workers for 6 months to encourage companies to hire them.  The company my dad works for hired 5 people.  After 6 months, the company offered a permanent job to 1 person.  She refused.  She said working was too hard and only 20% higher than what she gets from welfare.  A culture that accepts a person capable or work and being offered work but prefers living on welfare needs to be changed. 

Teachers don’t want to work in the predominantly black schools because fear violence and the children don’t want to learn (compared to working in other schools).  Without education and work experience, it will be hard to change to cycle of unemployment and poverty. 

Increasing the amount of money spent to improve the predominantly black communities will not help unless the culture changes and believe in an education and working.  There is no share of being a 3rd generation welfare receipting. 

I was once asked if I had any black friends.  My initial response was no.  But then I started think about my friends I have had, many were black.  I never thought of them as my black friend – they were my friend and they had black skin.  I never called them my black friend.  I just called them friend. I don’t care about the color of skin of a friend – but more about cultural and common interest.  I have more non-white friends than white friends.

I saw an interview of one of the BLM leaders and she was saying black people do these crimes because they are poor.  They need to take drugs because of bad conditions and must steal more to pay for drugs. 

Hopefully, if we can get more black people educated and working, poverty would be reduce, black people would legitimately start rising in promotions an crime in the black neighborhood will reduce and less killing.  If we can encourage business to grow (tax incentives), but also more jobs for black people and less crime and less shootings

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Trump is the man and should easily win a second term, despite the witch hunt by the anti-trump supremacists.

Here is the good news. David Duke endorsed Trump and Tucker Carlson as his vice. Sure win over the blacks. 

• Like 2

The real problem is that no-one can say anything even slightly controversial without getting crucified; this stranglehold the left has on the media is getting more and more obvious, even people like me, who are a bit left leaning, are getting a bit pee'd off by this lack of proper debate. You want to drive me into the other camp, this is the way to do it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

Well thanks for posting the propaganda drivel of BLM, but it is very clear what they believe. They believe that blacks are killed by police in greater numbers than whites. <SNIP>

Proportionally that's correct, even more so when taking into account the large percentage of 'white' death by cop suicide rate (approx 17% of those killed) info from the link you & I have utilised.

The rants are are fanatical - bye for now

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

trump is your man. You should go and bet as the odds could help to pay you. Name calling anti-trump supporters this new term, as the supremacists is a honor. You admit we are superior to the trump supporters, so thanks. Most of us call it "common sense".

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, nausea said:

The real problem is that no-one can say anything even slightly controversial without getting crucified; this stranglehold the left has on the media is getting more and more obvious, even people like me, who are a bit left leaning, are getting a bit pee'd off by this lack of proper debate. You want to drive me into the other camp, this is the way to do it.

Funny.  You're about as left-leaning as all these other Trump supporters.  There's no "driving you into the other camp" as you're obviously already there. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Some will say the use of the word 'snowflakes' indicates right of centre leanings. I searched for the meaning / description of 'anti-trump supremacists', no hits so can you clarify?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, rvaviator said:

Do 'we' know how many of the 7300 Black on black killings are gang on gang related killings ?

Since not every black person can be a rocket scientist  or a brain surgeon (just not enough jobs)  -  Do 'we' have a large base of low to medium skilled jobs available which can form the basis for a first step up the ladder for job prospects and personal enrichment ?

Or have that large base of low to semi skilled work (jobs) which one would expect that any society needed to cater for all its people - with after all is a mix of talent and ability. Gone to some other country far away in the pursuit of 'share holders value and profit' ... (i.e. a relatively small overall % of the population .. which have prospered)

What is the current level of unemployment in the US for the 'bottom feeders' with little to loose .... The middle class who also struggle to keep it together ... ?

What is the strategy that 'we' have in place to try and make the society we live in more fair, just with no (or little) discrimination?

Maybe less polarized arguments - Better big picture overview and some inspiring leadership could make tomorrow better than yesterday ... ?

Well we do know that of all violent incidents reported 70% of all crime on black victims was perpetrated by blacks. See p.14 below.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Nobody knows this better than blacks who have a long history of protesting the killings in their own community.

I have a problem in terms viewing all violent crime as a result of poverty. The reason is that the vast majority of poor people are not violent killers. Poverty does not automatically equals crime.

Again, past US administrations have taken great steps to reduce inequality for blacks and lower income people generally. This was a factor in causing the 2008 financial crisis.

The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) was originally enacted under President Jimmy Carter in 1977 in an effort to encourage banks to halt the practice of lending discrimination. In 1995 the Clinton Administration issued regulations that added numerical guidelines, urged lending flexibility, and instructed bank examiners to evaluate a bank's responsiveness to community activists (such as ACORN) when deciding whether to approve bank merger or expansion requests. Critics claim that the 1995 changes to CRA signaled to banks that relaxed lending standards were appropriate and could minimize potential risk of governmental sanctions.

Conservatives and libertarians have debated the possible effects of the CRA, with detractors claiming that the Act encouraged lending to uncreditworthy borrowers... Detractors also claim that amendments to the CRA in the mid-1990s raised the number of mortgages issued to otherwise unqualified low-income borrowers, and allowed the securitization of CRA-regulated mortgages, even though a fair number of them were subprime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

In a way US administrations have bent over backwards to placate the poorer segments of society and indeed almost forced the banks to relax lending criteria for mortgages, thereby precipitating the financial crisis of 2008.

Maybe less violent crime, less smashing up cars and shops would make society a better place? Just saying.

Blk on blk crime 2.jpg

Edited by Logosone

41 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Proportionally that's correct, even more so when taking into account the large percentage of 'white' death by cop suicide rate (approx 17% of those killed) info from the link you & I have utilised.

The rants are are fanatical - bye for now

Yes, once you factor in that blacks are 13% of the population, proportionally they are killed at more than twice their proportion of the population. However, then you also have to factor in that blacks commit 53% of homicides and 60% of robberies with only 13% of the population, and since police shootings are affected by how many encounters with violent criminals police have, the fact that blacks commit 53% of homicides and 60% of robberies would indicate that this explains rather easily the greater proportion of shootings by police relative to population.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Funny.  You're about as left-leaning as all these other Trump supporters.  There's no "driving you into the other camp" as you're obviously already there. 

You're ticking the wrong boxes. Anyway, serves as a good example of exactly what I mean.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:13 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Sounds unlikely, I thought the whole democrat "defund the police" program was supposed to make the streets and cities safer? Are you claiming that without police around, violent crime actually increased? Who could have guessed that would have happened?

There is no "whole democrat "defund the police" program" other than in Trump supporters' imagination.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, DoctorG said:

I once again generally agree with you (apart from the slander that I removed), but don't worry, I am sure he will learn how to be more like a politician in his second term.

There's nothing in his learning curve up to now indicating he'll do anything of the sort. And if he does win that second term, what motivation would he have to change? If anything it will be worse.