Bangkok restaurant refusal to serve foreigners goes viral – VIDEO

snoop1130

1 minute ago, soi3eddie said:

And those who say that it doesn't bother you as you wouldn't go there, just think how you will feel when you do want to go somewhere and get refused due to your skin colour or nationality. If this stuff is permitted without outrage then don't be surprised if it catches on and then affects more of us foreigners in The Land of Less Smiles

Your overly sensitive and should go somewhere you are appreciated. It's simple that they don't want you. Why are you so offended? There sign was in good English and the waitresses were very polite. Pushing people against their will and asking for the manager is very rude IMO. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Makoshark said:

since there are still Westerners here, we are keeping the economy going. 

never heard of the belt and road initiative have you? you will find soon that westerners need Thailand more then Thailand needs them.  

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:07 PM, snoop1130 said:

Bangkok restaurant refusal to serve foreigners goes viral

No Probs ,It's their place they can serve Who they want to serve  and Refuse who they want  to Refuse .

In the end it's going to be Their loss . ????

The people who they Refuse Won't come back and they will talk to other people .

Word of mouth goes a Long way in the crowd.   :jap: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, checkered flag said:

The restaurant was upfront and let everyone know (in clear English), for that they should be commended. I'd much rather know than go into the place that I'm unwanted. It's really up to them and they appeared very polite in asking the guy to leave.  They don't need covid, or other reasons to refuse service, it's 100% up to them. They didn't employ a bouncer to manhandle unwanted guests at the door either. 

If you come to my house, I have the right to invite you in or not. I also have a German Shepard that can quickly sense friend or foe so no one tries.

Don't go where you are not welcome!

Ahh a polite racist. Well that's OK then 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, madmen said:

Ahh a polite racist. Well that's OK then 

You would love the US where the MSM, blacks and self loathing whites require white people not only to be not racist but also anti-racist.  to be anti-racist you must submit to the fact that you are racist because you were born white and you must atone for all the horrors your people committed.  also you must work and give money to the colored people because systemic racism, in which you are guilty of, denies these colored people employment.  also if a colored drug addict kills you, it will be your fault because he was only on drugs because your racism forced him to be an addict. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Cry me a river, are you jealous because you don't have a nation of your own?  so jealous that the Thais do have a nation that you wish to brand every little action in Thailand as racist. your pathetic, if it worries you so much go back to the multicultural sh*t hole you were born in.

So when Thailand say they don't want you here anymore your response will be? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Your overly sensitive and should go somewhere you are appreciated. It's simple that they don't want you. Why are you so offended? There sign was in good English and the waitresses were very polite. Pushing people against their will and asking for the manager is very rude IMO. 

• Confused 1

Just now, soi3eddie said:

Do many countries "want" immigrants?  If you have something to contribute, you'll be wanted, but it's a little utopian to expect to be wanted just because you're not Thai.  Or should Thailand be privileged to have you?

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Do many countries "want" immigrants?  If you have something to contribute, you'll be wanted, but it's a little utopian to expect to be wanted just because you're not Thai.  Or should Thailand be privileged to have you?

The USA and Australia were built on immigrants.

4 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

don't want who in Thailand?  I know Thai people well enough to know the foreigners from the countries they like and the ones they don't. 

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Replace "want" for "accept" if that makes a difference 

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Sure many western countries want immigrants, and the immigrants in sweden have contributed to their placement on the worlds rape per-capita list.

34 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

You would love the US where the MSM, blacks and self loathing whites require white people not only to be not racist but also anti-racist.  to be anti-racist you must submit to the fact that you are racist because you were born white and you must atone for all the horrors your people committed.  also you must work and give money to the colored people because systemic racism, in which you are guilty of, denies these colored people employment.  also if a colored drug addict kills you, it will be your fault because he was only on drugs because your racism forced him to be an addict. 

Everyday when I get up I look in the mirror and am disgusted by the fact that maybe perhaps my ancestors were involved in the slave trade. I can't be sure but the fact that I'm white means I'm guilty of something horrid.????

• Haha 1

I totally get it. What better way to make the junta look like a bunch of xenophobic goons...... guaranteed to go directly to distribution,

a staged knee jerk inflammatory indefensible populous op ed. Clever. Well done gentlemen . 
the timing re: Red Bull murder, is good.

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Everyday when I get up I look in the mirror and am disgusted by the fact that maybe perhaps my ancestors were involved in the slave trade. I can't be sure but the fact that I'm white means I'm guilty of something horrid.????

Then you should kill yourself now just to make sure that you don't do anything horrid.

6 hours ago, Heppinger said:

Laws don't mean much when it comes to emotions.  Try taking your ankle showing girlfriend into a muslim run cafe in downtown Newham, London.

Why. I take my short wearing muslim gf to bars for beers in muslim malaysia.

55 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Sure many western countries want immigrants, and the immigrants in sweden have contributed to their placement on the worlds rape per-capita list.

Thats great, bringing an anti muslim rant into a thailand anti foreigner thread.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

And if your ancestors weren't slavers, some leftie Marxist group will find summat.

Mea culpa...

????

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Thats great, bringing an anti muslim rant into a thailand anti foreigner thread.

i didn't mention muslims, but you just did. also it wasn't a rant, it was clear and to the point.  Suffer from cognitive dissonance much?

Edited by Heppinger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Why. I take my short wearing muslim gf to bars for beers in muslim malaysia.

try taking her to Rotherham London. as i mentioned 0 about malaysia

Edited by Heppinger

On 7/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's assume there is a restaurant which does not like me as their guest. And then let's assume they are forced to let me in. Would I would want to go to such a place? Sure not!

I agree with this statement. The staff will probably spit in your food before bringing it to you. Just spread the word that this is a <deleted> establishment and let them lose money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Hopefully, this will continue to circulate, and the owners, who had no time to take a moment to speak with a patron who was being turned away, will suffer greatly. Ignorance is not much of an excuse here. Everyone knows there are no "tourists" here anymore. Everyone knows Covid is gone in Thailand. This is just blatant racist behavior. 

Later, when their business has dropped by half (hopefully), they will say it was all just a misunderstanding. 

Dropped by half I hope they go out of business!

• Haha 1