Red Bull "Boss": He's Thai and he can come back whenever he wants, but must quarantine

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

But like everyone else he must comply with 14 day quarantine rules. 

and the pope is catholic..... come IMO, be real, everybody knows that he will not have to comply with ANY rules

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jack Mountain said:

Maybe it's all a cunning plan to get him to Thailand so that they can pick him up ...

What a lovely thought, that would blindside everybody. You've kinda spilled the beans though, shhh. For all his money I wouldn't want to be "Boss", being a Pariah must be a fate worse than death for a Thai, where "Face" means everything. Everyone is disowning the guy. Stupid boy, you could've faced the music and now be back in circulation as a sadder, wiser man.

• Like 1

If and it’s very big if, should he have to quarantine I cannot help but wonder if he will do Jeffery Epstein and commit ‘suicide’.  There will be plenty of the BIB who want to exact justice on this piece of sh!t.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

heir who drove his Ferrari into a Thong Lo policeman in September 2012

Vorayuth last left Thailand on April 25th 2017 five days before a warrant for his arrest on negligent driving charges was provided. 

On the 14th of July this year Thong Lo police provided evidence of a letter dated 10th July to the public prosecutor that the suspect was no longer wanted. 

He was thus removed from the blacklist. 

4.5 YEARS to make charges and warrants

4.5 MINUTES to remove him from the blacklist

4 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Putting on my TV degreed inspectors cap on, I think this is all bs. They want him to come back then WHAM! Arrested. 

No way! It's just not the Thai way, rich is untouchable! Research Duangchalerm Yubamrung!

11 minutes ago, Krabi King said:

Breaking news!

It was just reported that one of the new witnesses in the case died last night in a "traffic accident".

Happened last night at 1 am in Chiang Mai obviously... convenient?...

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Nah! Luxury living at Mummy and Daddy's!

It's where he finds safety, can be assured of his daily bowl of rice gruel, and also receives loving comfort when the public becomes too nasty and hurts his feelings. You know those super-rich kids... so fragile and delicate.

2 hours ago, lujanit said:

If and it’s very big if, should he have to quarantine I cannot help but wonder if he will do Jeffery Epstein and commit ‘suicide’.  There will be plenty of the BIB who want to exact justice on this piece of sh!t.

I am sorry to disillusion you,but they have ample time and opportunity to do just that.

they know where his family lives.

1 hour ago, Krabi King said:

Breaking news!

It was just reported that one of the new witnesses in the case died last night in a "traffic accident".

That person will be in the line up to greet him on arrival to get an additional brown envelopes. Or maybe his ghost but this is a Thai soap so there will have to be Mia Nois, angry exes, the guy who actually drove his car, all the people sitting on committees who won't find fault with the dropping of the charges all overseen by the "Watchman" who has nothing do do with anything!