Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

24 minutes ago, Sujo said:

And? She is not and was not in the slave trade. Neither were her parents or grand parents. There are many decendants of slave owners.

trump supporters really grasping at straws here.

Well maybe she can kick in a larger share towards reparations then. Her father wrote about the family history of slave ownership. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This line of attack is stupid and ridiculous. Regardless of her ancestors history in Jamaica do you think voters will think that means that she is in favor of slavery? 

45 fans are desperate. Have some dignity. 

Her connections with Black Americans are weak at best. After all didn't she disproportionately send many to prison in California?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They are not terrorists. That kind of rhetoric is sick and disgusting. 

Tell that to the business owners who lost everything or the police who were injured or lost their lives.

Tell that to the 100's of cops who are laid off in Portland to pacify the terrorists aka blm, antifa. They looted and burned till the city to it's knees. Oh please blm we'll defund the police if you stop looting and burning. Now that's truly disgusting. 

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is no mainstream support for that and you know it. Those criminals deserve to be prosecuted and I'm sure Biden Harris agree. Such bad actors do not represent the BLM movement 

And I'm sure blm is taking credit for what the terrorists accomplished, do you think Portland decided to defund because of peaceful protests, I'm sure they voted to defund because their city can't survive the destruction.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

More to come on Harris background. 

Always interesting to read / know the positive and negative background of a politician candidate for a high position.

In my country, one has to read the comments of the opposition to know the negative, the allies for the positive.

I suppose it is the same in every country.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

*Deleted post edited out*

Thank you!  It ain't politics no more!  harris and bidens , far left radical supporters,  many of them want to burn down the system!

Don't see you much bothered by far right extremists supporting Trump. Funny dat.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, checkered flag said:

What's the racial mix of the 100 cops who will lose their jobs? Seattle has been actively recruiting minorities.

...and like other police forces nationwide, been teaching them them ol' mighty whitey repression tactics such as racial profiling, chokeholds and the like.