Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

3 hours ago, lifeincnx said:

If you really have to ask I take it you've never been there.

actually, been to Vancouver and Ottawa a zillion times, at one time in the distant past even had a GF from Thunder Bay

still don't quite get it

so suppose I should be written off as daft then,

ok that, no sweat

9 hours ago, Jack Mountain said:

Well, I know who will be the 1st female POTUS ...

Joe is 77, so yes there's a good possibility. 

Can't they find anybody who's not one foot in the grave in US? The country needs fresh blood.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Joe is 77, so yes there's a good possibility. 

Can't they find anybody who's not one foot in the grave in US? The country needs fresh blood.

First female POTUS?  Why not Joe himself?  It would be the ultimate gift he could deliver to the woke community by becoming a woman....Guaranteed millions of votes and the greatest inauguration ever....

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, lifeincnx said:

I'll try to keep you and those like you in mind as I cast my VOTE FOR BIDEN/HARRIS on November 3. Then, and hopefully, we'll restore the soul of the nation. Next up, I want President Biden to appoint Sally Yates as Attorney General. That should send the orange mop afire.

Mitt Romney Secretary of State

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blazes said:

First female POTUS?  Why not Joe himself?  It would be the ultimate gift he could deliver to the woke community by becoming a woman....Guaranteed millions of votes and the greatest inauguration ever....

Yeah, a quick trip to BKK, snip & tuck and hey presto.

Biden’s campaign has lacked the excitement until today announcement of his running mate. Harris’s appointment has excite the black voters and will bring in their votes that was missing in 2016. 
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/harris-vp-pick-say-black-women-biden-has-decided-write-n1236474

She will also energized the women and moderate votes. 

https://morningconsult.com/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-vp-candidacy-polling/

Even without Harris, the polls point to a decisive Biden victory. Harris will guarantee that win and take back Congress from the GOP. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jack Mountain said:

Well, I know who will be the 1st female POTUS ...

Finally a potential vice-president with proven skills and competence is presented, ready to follow-up old & sick Biden at that time...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

But if I have 2 prospects for an employee and I pick the white guy because he'd be better suited for my clientele, that would be a nono. But, yes I understand biden's reason.

No. You can hire whomever you want. Affirmative action applies to govt agencies and corporations who choose that option.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Logosone said:

Not just silly, but plain wrong. Kamala Harris is on record saying she listens to Snoop Dog. Not people "like them".

No, you're right it's a silly claim.

Almost as silly as lying on a recorded show.

Banter on a talk show ... Well if that is the 'most serious lie' she has done to date ...  Oh my ...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You act as if it was all flowery poems and lovely beautiful letters from your side. I have admitted many things I don't like about Trump and the whole god damn tihs show in general. Either side you vote for you are getting bent over the barrel. Depending on what you do for a living and how you handle it is the difference as subtle as if they use lube.

The left has spewed more vulgarities and hatred Trump than pretty much anybody else in the history of the internet. I get that it is going to get much uglier. Do not even attempt to say your side has had any amount of decorum or diplomacy since Trump was elected.

At least now with Kamala there is a head above the bunker to target. Let's see how well she fares dodging bullets meant for Biden.

Again I agree with you but you are leaving out just how much responsibility he owns in all of this. He brings out the worst of himself almost daily. Don't forget the facts

• Like 1