Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Haaa just love to see the panic in the trump supporters and yes in full coherent sentences factually correct as well compared to trump most 7 year olds are more coherent lol you guys should really try another tack lol

When you say panic it is really the lowest form of projection. I don't mind this ticket should they win they have very little chance of changing anything. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I don't think "mother" will allow him to be 'alone' on stage for a debate (Oct. 7, Utah?) with Sen. Harris? She'll have to go easy on him, otherwise she'll be viewed as too "aggressive".

Good choice IMO. Sen. Warren might have been "better" but maybe less "likeable" and a bit older as well? Sen. Warren would make a good Treasury Secretary.

If you want an empty shoe box to draw from. LOL People would hide their money under their mattresses if Warren was on the ticket. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's going to get much uglier.  The right wing nutters are going to crucify whomever Biden picked.  But Harris was probably the most sane choice.  She will be our new VP soon, so the TV herd should get used to it...55555

Michelle would have been a much better choice than Trump for sure! But we have to aggree, it would have been Obama once more with a more feminin touch of it. I do not think Republic of Amrica ????is ready for that. 

Edited by Tagged
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Opl said:

just made fun the way Trump regularly does, "but it'sOK" then, LOL

Just like my posts to stand the way they are when I do the same. Because Come on man, that's what it's all about.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, stevenl said:

A pity Michelle wasn't interested.

Michelle really would have been a danger to Trump because there are still a lot of people hankering for the Democrats of the Obama era (and she is really black of course).

Personally I do not think Obama was all that good, but he didn't do too much damage either and he presented well, which helped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Biden thinks latinos are diverse but blacks are an homogeneous group. Wrong! Black people are very conscious about blackness. Kamala being sort-of-black is not going to sway too many. 

Don't forget, the truly woke (as opposed to the pseudo-Woke like Joe) don't say "Latino" or "Latina" but Latinx. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2