Does your wife still have 'it'?

2long

Does your wife still have 'it'?  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll is aimed at TVF members who have been with the same Thai partner for 10+ years, but it's free for all to vote, comment on and enjoy. A little humour is equally as welcome as honest answers!

32 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Just coming up to 18 years together (married for 16). She still has her smile and (unfortunately) her temper. At least she does the "silent treatment" and not the "kitchen knife and duck" treatment ????

Love her to bits!

We're up there with you.

She's a coconut having been brought up in Chicago, but that temper is embedded in their Thai DNA. And My God she can scream!

But I guess I still love the tempestuous little minx

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Put a similar poll up for the female members and also encourage the wives of farang members would be interesting

'Interesting' I couldn't think of anything LESS interesting. If you really think that would be interesting then you really do need to get out more..a lot more.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ICELANDMAN said:

In Thailand I learned that the deadline in couples is 10 years, never really understood why, in fact when years ago I asked my partner how long stay with me, she told me 10 years, now we are nine years old, I think the year next I'll have to look for a new girlfriend.

Are you prepared for the head aches that training a new G/F will bring

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Does my wife still have it ???

Of course not, thats why I married her, the operation cost me a fortune.

My answer continues to be Peter42's Avatar.....the only one for me...and always there when I need her...

• Haha 2