Rebel Wilson takes the plunge in a cleavage-baring swimsuit as she shows off her 18kg weight loss

snoop1130

Rebel Wilson takes the plunge in a cleavage-baring swimsuit as she shows off her 18kg weight loss

By CANDICE JACKSON

32020148-8633329-image-a-1_1597609358100.jpg

Into the blue: Rebel Wilson took the plunge in a cleavage-baring swimsuit in Los Angeles on Sunday, as she showed off her 18kg weight loss in a stunning underwater photo shoot

Australian actress Rebel Wilson has worked hard over the past eight months during her 'year of health'.

And the 40-year-old took to Instagram on Sunday to flaunt her recent 18kg weight loss in breathtaking underwater images.

For the aquatic shoot, Rebel showed off her slimmed-down physique in a form-fitting swimsuit, while fully immersed in water.

Rebel was clearly beating the heat by taking a dip in the pool, as the temperature in Los Angeles soared to 36°C. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8633329/Rebel-Wilson-shows-18kg-weight-loss-stunning-underwater-photoshoot.html

12 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

She should work on being funny, that would be a better use of her time.

People have to work with what is given to them. This lady will never become a super slim model. But her improvement is great. I know my body type i know what is realistic and not. 

But given what she has to work with i find losing 18 kg a lot. She can still go down even more if she wants. But there are limits.

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

Most guys are fat slobs themselves usually with low education and not much social skills. But that is how it is on this forum.

I can only applaud the lady to lose 18kg is a hell of job. Something many of the fat foreigners on here can't do. 

Just to make it clear not judging the fat foreigners on here that keep their mouth shut about the lady who did well. Just those who put her down and are not that great themselves.

Not much social skills ha.

I can scratch my butt AND pick my nose at the same time.

Skills I learnt when young  :cheesy:

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

She can have all the cleavage in the world, but ugly fat hands are a complete turn off.

Yeah still some way to go yet... 

Still at least she can swim now, before when she jumped in she had to wait for the water to come back !

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Katipo said:

I don't care about her weight, and it's a sad reflection of this world that it is such an issue. I am definitely not a fan of her acting or comedy however.

Agreed. How she managed to get major movie roles is beyond me.

On 8/18/2020 at 9:11 AM, robblok said:

Most guys are fat slobs themselves usually with low education and not much social skills. But that is how it is on this forum.

I can only applaud the lady to lose 18kg is a hell of job. Something many of the fat foreigners on here can't do. 

Here is Grumpy John YouTube video, complaining.

68C3CBAF-4549-42BF-A115-765F49206A36.jpeg

4B3840B1-CBF4-4D0A-9828-470ED8A3F238.jpeg

Edited by onthedarkside
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

Not much social skills ha.

I can scratch my butt AND pick my nose at the same time.

Skills I learnt when young  :cheesy:

When you picked your nose i geuss you took the part of your brain that provide you your social skills out instead of whatever else was in there . 

3 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Look at Marta Szubanski (Babe) she must weigh about 150 kg and makes commercials

for uber food delivery.

Do you mean Magda Szubanski? It doesn't look like she has ever been far from the snack tray.

I remember a movie titled Babe, is that what the brackets implied?

20 hours ago, mr mr said:

let's have those making brutal comments on here post a picture of themselves. 

I don't watch any television shows or movies made in Australia.

The budget, production values and acting are too poor.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Must be even worse now, no incoming talent as the former penal colony is back to being a prison lol.

Anyone ever choosing the UK over Australia is crazy. The country is beautiful the weather is nice. Not sure if there is anythink the Uk can beat Oz in beside moaning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, Rookiescot said:

Good grief guys. She is making an effort to lose weight and look after herself.

Calling her a pig dog?

Fat hands?

Why do I suspect you guys would not be in the starting lineup for the Chippendales?

Simple low life would do who forgot to take a deep breath and look themselves in the mirror!

On 8/18/2020 at 11:52 AM, Yinn said:

Here is Grumpy John YouTube video, complaining.

68C3CBAF-4549-42BF-A115-765F49206A36.jpeg

4B3840B1-CBF4-4D0A-9828-470ED8A3F238.jpeg

If that's a before and after pix you have screwed up badly! ????   I was in Suk Soi 4 last night and the worst looking girl was still better looking than Reballs...not by much...but enough!    And I  can truly recommend IBIS Nana as a good place to stay...although I didn't stay for breakfast (not avail till 6:30am). But I think it's more Thai style than Western. 

On 8/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, KhunKenAP said:

OK, lets all fess-up. Who clicked on this article because of the word "cleavage" in the title, not even knowing who Rebel Wilson was? I did. lol

I knew who she was because I had the misfortune to watch a movie with her in it. Her character was an awful woman.