Michelle Obama launches scathing attack on Trump's leadership, says Biden will end the chaos

webfact

Thus it begins...the endless commercials filled with unverified tripe and half-truths...may the best liar, the candidate with the most votes from every state of the union win the prize...a nation torn apart by rioting, looting, burning, lawlessness, disrespect for law and order and ungrateful citizens...

Be careful what you wish for. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

In other words, you blame it all on those you disagree with politically. And that kind of attitude has nothing to do with the situation we're in, right?

There was not one word of my post that indicated a political preference...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Morch said:

Same way you don't really get to determine what and who is "anti-American". It's just your opinion.

Actually, saying that for the FIRST TIME I wasn't ashamed of America might be the best way to show just how wrong you are. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

*Deleted post edited out*

And that was one of the strong arguments Fox threw at VP Biden. (BTW, if you're going to throw around terms like dementia, then take an honest look at 45.)

I watched Bernie and Michelle closely, then watched Fox (15 minutes was all I could take). The blatant lies such as 45's recent actions via DeJoy are HELPING to speed up US mail (!) were difficult to stomach. The actual true critical facts they threw out there against VP Biden I believe will stick to the wall. This is going to be a tight race.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

You're free to pick another...just be sure to pick wisely so that they come and save you when China comes to invade you this time.

History not your strong point...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

His own flesh 'n' blood said so. Cheating is his favourite MO.

Getting into business school (not law) would have nothing to do with his father making a multi-million dollar bribe donation to the school, now would it?

Maybe it would...what of it? Legacy admissions are an accepted practice in American higher education and it's how thousands of students gain admission to top-tier selective colleges and universities every year.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1