Trump touts convalescent plasma as a coronavirus treatment

webfact

14 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Plasma might work if it contains antibodies. There are better therapies on the way: https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/centivax-antibody-effective-in-reducing-covid-19-lung-damage-virus-levels-and-symptoms-as-both-therapeutic-and-preventative-in-healthy-and-immunocompromised-hamsters-confirmed-by-multiple-national-laboratories/

Trump did drop the ball on corona. Time to retire and go play golf permanently, old man.

Is this a monoclonal antibody. I'm guessing so since they refer to the antibody and not antibodies. Fauci did say that he expected them to be available come September and that they should be very effective.

46 minutes ago, rcummings said:

Is this a monoclonal antibody. I'm guessing so since they refer to the antibody and not antibodies. Fauci did say that he expected them to be available come September and that they should be very effective.

Yes, it's one of those.

48 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Because it's just more Donald J Trump BS! He's full of it! Makes you wonder how many of his dumbass redneck followers have died from injecting disinfectant? I do hope enough Americans can see what fools he's making of them and get off their sofa's and vote his sorry butt out of office! 

I think this time he is right. He should have left it with the FDA though.

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

I think this time he is right. He should have left it with the FDA though.

Or maybe he could have given it to Q anon ( the urban terrorist outfit) to spread the word, he knows they like him!

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2020 at 9:56 AM, Bluespunk said:

The nonsense this man comes out with. His narcissism was bad enough, but now paranoia is setting in as well. 

Bad enough as it is, but coupled with a national crisis it's probably one of the worst combos as far as leadership style goes.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

He also talked about injecting disinfectant and inserting fluorescent light internally, the man is a fool, would you shove a fluorescent light up your blurter??? The clown should stick with dodgy property development and golf courses, the job he's got is out of his league! He is making America and Americans look stupid! I know they are not all stupid and I sincerely the smart ones get out to vote in numbers to remove this fool before he does another 4 years of damage!

He also needed to be told not to look directly at the sun.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, Jingthing said:

For those that are still his loyal fans that politically mistaken word from HRC rings true and proven. 

Irredeemable. 

LOL. "basket of deplorable". which certainly helped seal her fate as a loser

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would you care to correct that? The FDA has agreed.

So you're claiming that what Matzzon said was false? Had the FDA approved of it when Matzzon made his post? Had Matzzon claimed at the time that the FDA had approved it, would it have been true?

• Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Lot of egg on faces now, though I do not expect any retractions.

You mean like in the case of the FDA approval of hydroxychlorquine that has since been retracted? Who has got egg on their faces now?

And had I claimed back then that it's false that the FDA had approved said drug for use, would that have been correct?