Girl, 11, allegedly sexually assaulted in school toilet by teacher

webfact

7 hours ago, anterian said:

I am puzzled, how does a doctor confirm a failed attempt at rape. 

Possibly failed to finish the rape... she fought him off and escaped, medical evidence proved that rape had occurred.

Well, well, here we go again. It will be declared as a "misunderstanding" again, or the girl has had a bad dream without any relevance to reality. 

As long as teachers and the likes are semi-divine, celebrated with "teachers day" and so fort .......... medieval, traumatic for the girl and regretfully nothing much will happen. Inactive posting in another province and once the dust has settled, then bonking Somchai will be on his way again - how sad and avoidable! 

2 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

I would have thought that he offered a settlement seemingly in front of the school director should have been enough proof, or maybe the school director is also a paedo, as i'm sure that in most schools in the world the school director would have immediately called the police and had him carted off.

it's all hearsay until due process has been applied.

10 hours ago, jvs said:

I know of at least one school where the girls never are alone!!!They are protected by other girls,

i was told one teacher there is always trying to touch young girls but they(the students)have been on to him for a long time.

The girls never go to the toilets alone,always in a group.

Still they have to wai these vermints.

No wonder kids are slowly starting to talk back at teachers and record everything.

All the girls have to do is to say loudly , "I have you on camera" though not directly to the face of the teacher, just loud enough for him to hear even at a distance.

4 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Okay now that he is drawn and quartered.  No one here has ever heard of a shakedown.  Maybe mom and daughter made it up.

They didn’t accept the 200k hush money but went to the police..... that’s a massive clue as to why it wasn’t a shakedown 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, tgw said:

why would you dismiss someone without proof.

moving him to a place where he can't harm anyone until the investigation is complete is the correct procedure. always.

because the proof is the offering 200k .... that's why