Trump's sister says, in secret recordings, he has 'no principles' and is cruel

webfact

41 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you think calling out the president as being a dishonest, lying, uninformed, nasty sob is not important?

It's been done since before he took office, it's been done to death. This latest family squabble is laughable.

Oh my brother is awful....boo-hoo. Trump is many, many things and yet he still has a shot at another 4 yrs. Do you honestly think folks who vote for Trump do so based on him being a nice person???? ahahahaaaa

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's been done since before he took office, it's been done to death. This latest family squabble is laughable.

Oh my brother is awful....boo-hoo. Trump is many, many things and yet he still has a shot at another 4 yrs. Do you honestly think folks who vote for Trump do so based on him being a nice person???? ahahahaaaa

I cringed to know that mighty USA has sunk so low to vote for an immoral and unprincipled man. Really gave democracy a bad name. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I cringed to know that mighty USA has sunk so low to vote for an immoral and unprincipled man.

Well, we're told as children that anyone can grow up and win the Electoral College.

Shame someone didn't grow up?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Mary Trump, said she taped the conversations as part of a legal dispute over her inheritance following the death of Fred Trump Sr., the president's father and her grandfather, "in order to protect herself."

What a gold digger. Looks like she will do and say anything for 15 minutes of fame and profit from it any way she can.

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, alien365 said:

Every day it's something new thrown at this guy. Anyone else would have had a mental breakdown from the hatred and victimisation he's had to put up with during his presidency. 

Makes one think that Trump knows things that no one else does for him to keep at an even keel.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump’s own sister who clearly knows him better than most has pointed out his lies, cheating and venality.

You don’t want to hear it and you’d rather others didn’t discuss it, we got that.

My sister would claim to know me (she has said so) yet she doesn't know me at all.  Therefore, from personal experience I can attest to the fact that siblings don't necessarily "know" each other as much as they would claim.

• Haha 2

So many people insist that their political opponents (or the opponents of their masters) ought to be totally honest, truth-telling, decent persons, yet completely overlook the lies and deceptions on their own side. Politics and business are dirty businesses, and good guys seldom finish first. Life is complicated and everyone has their own interpretation. I've done things I'm glad the statute of limitations has run out, yet for the past 30 years it's safe to say I've been revered and respected by all my 100s of contacts. Look for results, not words.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

so he is still useless and has no morals ???? 

That's what I mean. You have your opinion. I might end up agreeing with you, but probably will not. The game's not over till it's over.