Republican convention heads to White House as Melania Trump takes spotlight

webfact

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps they just past the wardrobe, the fashion, and look for something substantial to the psyche of the woman. Could you let us know what her achievements in office have been.

We can list many contributions made by many First Women, of either political side, but I am scratching to find any achievement of this woman

Meaningless token contributions, gimme a break. You guys deserve Trump for 4 more years. I just want to see smoke coming out of the dems ears. Trump/Pence 2020.

Cum Bah Yah America....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Please list her substantive contributions, as opposed to just reacting in subjective manner. I await your list of her contributions to society.

He won't do it. He'll just refer to to his previous non-informative posts. I DID do some research, no one can actually explain her accomplishments that validate such a visa.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43256318

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

He won't do it. He'll just refer to to his previous non-informative posts. I DID do some research, no one can actually explain her accomplishments that validate such a visa.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43256318

Well, she could tick the box "commercial success", if you see what I mean. ????

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Please list her substantive contributions, as opposed to just reacting in subjective manner. I await your list of her contributions to society.

Google is your friend.

Kum Bah Yah America

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 4:46 PM, 2 is 1 said:

So Republican's has offer more! I say you what have offered!

Actor:

reagan-funny-face.jpg.6c233251e006316c82c26f853fc74d50.jpg

Ok he was better than nobody think! Anyway follow later!

Actors "helper":

images.jpeg.b625954d97d0aec53a85b98e4e3585ac.jpeg

Follow helpers son and now actor again! Good Arnold Schwarzenegger can't be President , if can you offer him to take office after Trump!

By comparison, Arnold would be smart, decisive, competent, a great negotiator, a friend to the US allies, dignified, elegant and well liked. Trump possesses none of those qualities. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing that can't be denied is the very special sense of design that the Trump women possess.

Does anyone recall Ivanka's Thanksgiving Centerpiece offering?

image.png.caf973dde5abd87fbb1589e3ddc79657.png

And Melanias is equally as remarkable. Just as Ivanka managed to create something that look like it belonged in a morgue, Melania managed to suck the life out of the White House Rose Garden. She tore down trees and uprooted all those nasty colorful flowers. Makes me wonder if she hails not from Slovenia but maybe Transylvania? Below is a before and after photo.

image.png.90dd5f56bbbf1b563b2a44c0b3957427.png

Well she did claim to have an degree in design & architecture. Even if the degree was imaginary, that should count for something.

• Haha 2

On 8/27/2020 at 10:53 AM, cdemundo said:

When I hear all these admirers say a former 3rd rate semi-nude model who flunked out of community college and plagiarized her predecessors speech is "classy", I understand what they are saying.  They are saying that she is white.  So a contrast to the previous 1st lady who was a Princeton and Harvard grad but lacked that essential requirement: being white.

Performing a class act sometimes could be like pissing in your dark pants, no one notices. I agree with the term "classy Melania." So far she has never committed a "faux pas" - speech plagiarizing aside where I put the responsibility on her support staff. And you can't blame her on those un-ironed flags either can you? Regarding the redoing of the Rose garden, they do theirs that way back in Slovenia, so it's not like she tried to upset anything, she just felt homesick! Even when Melania posed (correction: not "semi-nude" but) frontal for a French supermarket tabloid in her younger working days, she did it tastefully I must admit. The Europeans have a je ne sais quoi, even if they come from the eastern bloc.

On 8/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, Sujo said:

I hope immigration under the dems take a leaf out of trumps book, deport her and her family.

She spent a great deal of her ‘speech’ vabbiting on about her ‘Immigration’ and that of her family.

Methinks she knows this is going to be examined in great detail.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tug said:

She’s doing a great job pulling the strings for Putin lol get a load of her Soviet style uniform dress lol (sarcasm alert)and yea she did suck the life out of the rose garden imo

Only of the rose garden ?? The other recipient  of her largess lives