Slow processing of my 90 day repor

The approval of 90 days report is actually depends. Some reports was only a few hours and another is a week. but 20 days is way too long. Try to call an immigration through 1111 to clarify your issue. Hope it is solved soon

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Egrax said:

The approval of 90 days report is actually depends. Some reports was only a few hours and another is a week. but 20 days is way too long. Try to call an immigration through 1111 to clarify your issue. Hope it is solved soon

You seem to be confusing online reports with mailed in reports.

The OP mailed his report to immigration.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ohh I tought it was online reports, sorry, my mistake here. Thank you for clarify this...

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Edited: Disregard, just went onto site, back up and running and printed off the white receipt.

While your answering the OPs question, can you answer this for me please Joe.

I did my 2nd 90 day online, pretty straight forward as was the 1st one, I managed to print off a document saying pending, the next day I printed one off saying approved, but couldn't get into the system to provide me with the usual white receipt that we put in the passport, noting the system appeared to be having issues as I read in other posts.

My question is do you think this document which says approved is enough, it does have the transaction date and time and (TRN)  with the Barcode (TRN).

I think I it will fine as it says approved ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

22 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

My question is do you think this document which says approved is enough, it does have the transaction date and time and (TRN)  with the Barcode (TRN).

It should be enough to prove you did the report.

But I suggest you try again to print out the receipt.

• Thanks 1

OP - I mailed to CW and received by them on July 31.  I received advise that it was not accepted on August 24 (due to not making a report in May - if anyone did not make a scheduled report during the amnesty period in Bangkok they must present passport to have a red stamp entry made for next 90 day report.

So I would not worry too much yet if you are not in that category - it seems to be a slow mail return.

24 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Mailing sucks !!!! Do it online, piece a cake and reliable. 

Many of us can not do online.  That option is only available to those who arrived within the last 7 years.  And now anyone who did as requested and did not report during the amnesty period can not use online or mail if in Bangkok - passport must be presented and stamped.

• Sad 1

My 90 day report was due on 4 th August at C.W. Mailed 14 days before due date using C.W. address as Ubonjoe suggested and received receipt on 24 th August. So nearly 3 weeks for mail in reply. I used EMS on both envelopes.  Fortunately in May when renewing my Retirement Extension I also did my 90 day report as sometimes they ask for a copy. Previous 90 day was mailed in before May but no reply for over 2 months...suspect due to Covid at its peak....In May the  I.O. told me they had posted it already but I say not get. And need one today for Retirement Extension. Printed one out after much discussion with 2 more Officers but lost a month. In June Old Receipt arrived in Post 2.5 months late and proved next date should have been September and not August.... unsure if it was Imm. or post that caused delays. Maybe both.

I did 2 90 day reports online yesterday: 1 for myself and 1 for my partner. Mine was approved within 1 1/2 hours, my partner's is still pending. If I don't receive his approval do I have to trek off to Muang Thung(?), or what?

How many days should I wait? It is not due until 9 September. I would prefer not to have to go out to Muang Thung, (or whereever it currently operates).

Are 90 day reports still under amnesty, or has that expired.

10 minutes ago, samtam said:

Are 90 day reports still under amnesty, or has that expired.

Yes but if you fail to report using amnesty you have to report next time in person - and for anyone who did so before July 31 they were instructed to make the in person (or have someone do) during August at MTT (for Bangkok).

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Yes but if you fail to report using amnesty you have to report next time in person - and for anyone who did so before July 31 they were instructed to make the in person (or have someone do) during August at MTT (for Bangkok).

Thanks. I'm on track with my reporting, (viz I have not missed any in spite of the amnesty), but I'm hoping that IMM will get on with processing the online report submitted yesterday. I really don't know how long I should wait, before making a different attempt/method, such as a mail in, which would of course not comply with the 2 weeks prior requirement; but maybe with amnesty they will overlook that.

Honestly, the whole uncertainty of this is very very tedious. The efforts to improve the processes seem to have fallen by the way side, not surprisingly.

7 hours ago, RhodeIslandRed said:

I have also mailed on Aug 8th and received on Aug. 10th by Immigration but have not received the receipt back yet as of today Aug.27th......any ideas of what is the hold up? It just seems strange for over two and half weeks for a receipt.

As long as you made previous 90 days report it should be OK and just a processing thing.  If you sent Aug 8 it should not have been due until about this week anyhow so would not worry middle of next month and then just take receipt to immigration to check.  90 day report desk was very busy in June and early July I believe and just catching up now for those using mail.

4 minutes ago, kralledr said:

Why mail it, if there is an APP, or even online tool?...

Once again - many people are not allowed to use app or online tool.  Anyone with last entry prior to 2013 is in that boat.  

I sent my report due 26 August by EMS on 11 August.  Tracking shows that it was received at Lak Si on 12 August.  I always put a 3 Baht stamp on the return envelope so it usually takes me six weeks to two months to receive my reply.  Maybe next time I’ll pay for an EMS reply.  Were there any special instructions for mailed reports recently? I wasn’t aware of any and assume that my tracking receipt will exempt me from any fine.  Is my assumption correct?