LAZADA Fake Scam Brand Bait and Switch

Fuk Thong

2 hours ago, Oldie said:

Good spot. Didn't even bother to peruse the packaging.

Yes it's the KESHUAI PB301 220V 250W Multi-functional Food Processor Baby Food, not a 600W Nutribullet.

Lazada have been infiltrated by Alibaba and even the good courier services have been ditched in place of LEL a lazada/Alibaba courier service which do not even have depots in Thailand just a main depot in BKK.

Buyer be the <deleted> aware lazada is not what it was.

1 hour ago, trucking said:

Bought many things from Lazada never a problem.

BUT ..

I never buy anything shipped from China. A long wait for God knows what.

Now there's plenty of Thai sellers selling the same Chinese <deleted> too - with even higher prices. 

12 hours ago, Fuk Thong said:

...now i will have to go thru the ballet of return requirements to ship this POS back to whomever sent it...

I know the acronym POS to mean "Point of Sales". With what meaning have you used it in your post?

16 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Yes, I can clarify.

The seller used a registered trademark to sell the item and sold it at a price close to what would be expected of the genuine item. That is fraud and a scam. It is certainly not honest.

I'm not sure why you think that because now that he has it in his possession and can see that it is cheap fake rubbish, that he should be happy about being tricked and having to send it back.

Having to send it back is an unnecessary inconvenience.

Easy enough to state that it is a copy of a Nutribullet. But they sold it as a Nutribullet. Fraud.

I hope this has clarified my initial disapproving response. Nothing personal. Just the OP didn't deserve such a response from you.

I have bought some cheap and ok quality items via Lazada, they weren't sold with any brand names and I was happy with what I got.

For instance a chopper, not unlike a Nutribullet, but I paid 178 baht, not 3500 baht+.

Still the OP moaned before returning, if returning was a problem i would be more sympathetic. Now he is moaning and complaining before having taken action acting like lazada condones these things.

SO I  parly agree with you and its PITA to have to send something back. 

15 hours ago, Skallywag said:

And everyone is saying Covid is killing the economy.  It is people who do not buy locally that are also hurting the economy.  Yes I use Lazada, but try and buy locally, even use bahtsold quite often.  Remember, think globally, act locally. 

I would rather pay more to a local business than order online anyday

Suppose we are all hypocrites, saying how we foreigners are so important to the Thai economy while ordering TV's Computers, and other products online

BTW - how is a Nutribullet any different than a regular blender? ????

Ill buy online any time over locally unless locally is the same price. I never thought that foreigners contributed much. I dont feel that self importance that many on here do. 

Also these are Thai companies you order from lazada is just a trading platform. The companies can be in Thailand (and usually are). Online buying is the best ever sure it has some problems once in a while but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

23 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Now there's plenty of Thai sellers selling the same Chinese <deleted> too - with even higher prices. 

True but never had a problem yet. Not everything is worth faking I guess.

I actually knowingly bought a fake mini air conditioner thing. It is so low tech that a fake works the same as the real one. I've seen them online for 90 dollars !! The fake was less than 300 baht. Actually works for about 5 minutes until the ice melts. After that you just have the fan. 

Small Portable Air Conditioner Ultra Cooler AC Arctic Air - Lively Focus

Everything else has been fine. A clue is often in the price. If something is crazy cheap ............beware