Nong Nooch Tropical Garden to open Tourist Information Center

snoop1130

Nong Nooch Tropical Garden to open Tourist Information Center

09a615f8972c8de8384bf72f5b757a58_small.jpg

PATTAYA (NNT) - The COVID-19 situation has prompted many businesses, especially in the tourism sector, to adjust their activities. "Nong Nooch Tropical Garden", a major tourist attraction in Pattaya, has joined forces with several tourism organizations including the Tourism Authority of Thailand, and the Hotel Association and Tourism Association of Chonburi, to open a Tourist Information Center to supply information about attractions in Pattaya to tourists who search for such information, when visiting Nong Nooch Tropical Garden.

The Tourist Information Center will be of assistance to tourists searching for hotels or other accommodation, and information on restaurants, in brochures available at the entrance to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Mr. Kamphon Tansajja, President of Nong Nooch Pattaya Garden, expressed his belief that the move will help promote the tourist attractions of Pattaya and stimulate tourism and the economy once the "COVID-19" situation improves.

Mr. Sanphet Suphabowornsathien, Advisor to the President of the Eastern Thai Hotel Association, said this is another form of marketing at this time. Nong Nooch Garden Pattaya is one of the landmarks of Pattaya. When tourists visit Nong Nooch Garden Pattaya, they will find information on various tourist attractions in the Pattaya region.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-09-03

5 hours ago, Longchop said:

Tried to scam me 20 years ago "falang price" walked away amd do you know I have survived since then without seeing their <deleted> garden and broken elphants.so they can F off 

They let me in at Thai price when I showed my Thai licences, maybe having friends who were due to pay falang price with me swung it!

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Sounds like you were working illegally as a tour guide.  Surprised they didn't accept your money, then call immigration and have you arrested.  ????

You got me..... I took some risk showing them Walking St venues later too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

What is ''great'' exactly?

I wasn't impressed at all by anything at my last visit

did i miss something?

Perhaps you were in the wrong place, maybe The Floating Market, now that is <deleted>.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps you were in the wrong place, maybe The Floating Market, now that is <deleted>.

Nope i wasn't in the wrong place

i have done the floating market too

and you are right, it doesn't worth even 1 baht to enter here since

there is nothing to see except an handfull of overpriced shops

but still i am waiting to be informed about what is ''great'' exactly in Nong nooch garden

i mean every city with the same size of Pattaya (Or even smaller) in my country of origin

has a public park with free entry for all, where at least you can walk

in the alleys in the shade of the trees, no need an umbrella like in nong noch

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

but still i am waiting to be educate about what is ''great'' exactly in Nong nooch garden

i mean every city with the same size of Pattaya (Or even smaller) in my country of origin

Have you been since it was expanded? Not sure I would walk in the public parks back in the UK  these days!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Have you been since it was expanded? Not sure I would walk in the public parks back in the UK  these days!

My last visit was 1 year ago

does the alleys have now trees giving shadow

when you walk in? Few benches where you can take a rest

with a different view than these horrifics cement dinosaurs?

What this extension is about? 

Edited by kingofthemountain

10 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

My last visit was 1 year ago

Yes you have seen it already....  just that my Mrs went and took a visiting friend and came back telling me it was much better now and was very positive about it. Said there were pics of the owner with QE2,  from when he had won prizes at the Chelsea flower show.  It is tiring and hot to walk about but what would one expect in Thailand. Take an umbrella for shade.

Or maybe you were in the Million Years Stone Park....555!

Edited by jacko45k

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes you have seen it already....  just that my Mrs went and took a visiting friend and came back telling me it was much better now and was very positive about it. Said there were pics of the owner with QE2,  from when he had won prizes at the Chelsea flower show.  It is tiring and hot to walk about but what would one expect in Thailand. Take an umbrella for shade.

If i was the owner AND if i was concerned about the comfort of 

the paying visitors, i probably will be more than happy to put few

trees that provides shade on the alleys.

If i was only interested in profit, i'll probably avoid the cost of tree

maintenance and i will cement most of the area, thinking these

pesky customers can take an umbrella with them.

For sure a lot of Thais are very positive about it, but they don't really

know what a real park is, so i can not blame them.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Or a sense of giving a  break to their own people.... still racism of course.

Nah, no thought of charity towards their own, pure greed and the well known " milk the dirty falang for every last baht" thai business attitude.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Longchop said:

Nah, no thought of charity towards their own, pure greed and the well known " milk the dirty falang for every last baht" thai business attitude.

There is a definite sense of giving preference to their own which may fit in with both your scenario and mine.  If you haven't seen it we must be both in different Thailands!

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

There is a definite sense of giving preference to their own which may fit in with both your scenario and mine.  If you haven't seen it we must be both in different Thailands!

I don't think it's so much about giving preference to their own, as to shafting farang for every baht.   

11 hours ago, Leaver said:

I don't think it's so much about giving preference to their own, as to shafting farang for every baht.   

Giving a special price to nationals is surely some preference to their own. The national parks is a good example, a fee of 400 baht to foreigners and 80 baht to Thai adults.... they in part belong to the Nationals.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Giving a special price to nationals is surely some preference to their own. The national parks is a good example, a fee of 400 baht to foreigners and 80 baht to Thai adults.... they in part belong to the Nationals.

My point is, perhaps the National Park entry really is only worth 80 baht, which they make the Thai's pay, but then charge the extortion price of 400 baht for farang.  

If they wanted to do the Thai's a favor, they would say Thai's for free, and 480 baht for farang.  ????

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

My point is, perhaps the National Park entry really is only worth 80 baht, which they make the Thai's pay, but then charge the extortion price of 400 baht for farang.  

I used to think at 200 baht for farangs  was a fair deal and 20 baht for locals pretty close to free.... when it went up to 400 I thought it a bit too much for what is sometimes a disappointing trickle of water over a few rocks, that was too much effort to get to anyway, never mind 400 baht!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Foreigners price for entry and gardens ( no shows ) is 500 baht.

Without the shows it is just a stroll in the park..... sadly what can entertain, the elephant show, these days I see cruelty in it.

27 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I used to think at 200 baht for farangs  was a fair deal and 20 baht for locals pretty close to free.

I think most felt the same way.  They like to push the market here right to breaking point.  Trouble is, once it breaks, very hard to lure tourists back.  

On 9/5/2020 at 12:48 PM, kingofthemountain said:

but still i am waiting to be informed about what is ''great'' exactly in Nong nooch garden

N N has changed a lot.....I was there in June and was surprised at the NEW LAYOUT....

I, and my lady friend arrived and was told THAT IT WAS FREE TO ENTER up to the end of June.....

So we went and looked around......

My complaint is that there ARE NO FARANG FOOD OUTLETS.....!!!

On 9/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, Leaver said:

If they wanted to do the Thai's a favor, they would say Thai's for free, and 480 baht for farang.  ????

there are many places where one can enter by paying Thai prices......IF ONE HAS THAI DRIVING LICENCE!!!

On 9/4/2020 at 1:29 AM, Longchop said:

Tried to scam me 20 years ago "falang price" walked away amd do you know I have survived since then without seeing their <deleted> garden and broken elphants.so they can F off 

I've visited many times and always paid a reduced price by showing my Thai licence