Biden leads Trump by 12 points nationally among likely voters - Reuters/Ipsos poll

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Damual Travesty said:

Someone else's opinions are not facts even if they do come with a link that creates an illusion of importance.

You seem to treat your own opinions as facts, and apparently, the same goes for some of the President's opinions. The objections are mostly reserved for opinions unaligned with yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Is anyone here actually biting for Biden because of his policies and ability(lol) or are you just voting for 'anyone but Trump'? 

Majority of Dems polled (as I wrote earlier in this thread) are not voting FOR Joe, they are voting AGAINST 45.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Interesting. In October of the same year the Washington Post claimed "Trump's chances of winning are approaching zero". Which is how most of us here will remember the MSM narrative and total failure of polls and newsreaders to gauge the public sentiment with any accuracy. Nothing has been learned in the last 4 years I see, as these Biden polls are just as flawed IMO.

Keeping your hopes alive are you. In the mean time, any reasonable thinking person wants the shoe on the other foot.

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

The US hasn't self destructed, Trump has destroyed it.

Come on! Who voted for Trump? The US, and before going on about the Electoral vote, you can change that btw, as you can change the outdated amendments.

The US dollar is soon going to be worthless, what is it $27,000,000,000,000 ? This is NEVER going away. Trump is, obviously, the better guy to be in charge and try to rescue some in the foreseeable future. 

I've never seen such an obvious puppet as Biden, and guess if elected will be promptly replaced. ASk yourself why this replacement is not running for president. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Come on! Who voted for Trump? The US, and before going on about the Electoral vote, you can change that btw, as you can change the outdated amendments.

The US dollar is soon going to be worthless, what is it $27,000,000,000,000 ? This is NEVER going away. Trump is, obviously, the better guy to be in charge and try to rescue some in the foreseeable future. 

I've never seen such an obvious puppet as Biden, and guess if elected will be promptly replaced. ASk yourself why this replacement is not running for president. 

Really? Trump is the guy whose tax bill increased deficits when the economy was doing well. Now he wants to do away with payroll taxes that support social security.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Please explain 'obviously'. 

Rescue what?

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Average man said:

Bogus poll . 390 democrats to 351 republicans  and 8 undecided .

Got news for you. Registered Democrates significantly outnumber Republicans. If the poll had equal numbers of each, you would have better grounds for calling it bogus.

https://ballot-access.org/2016/11/22/for-first-time-since-1991-if-not-first-time-ever-registered-republicans-are-outnumbered-by-independents-and-minor-parties/

Edited by forehandplus
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rvaviator said:

People have different ways of interpreting failure ... ????

Like the pandemic stats? Among the worst in the world by any metric. 45 didn't create the virus but he's responsible for leading the response. Tragic failure. If he had taken it seriously he would be a shoo in for reelection as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Like the pandemic stats? Among the worst in the world by any metric. 45 didn't create the virus but he's responsible for leading the response. Tragic failure. If he had taken it seriously he would be a shoo in for reelection as well.

Trump should have told all those people out on the streets congregating  , protesting and rioting to stay at home , that would have stopped the virus from spreading , if only he would have told them , his fault for not telling them to stay at home 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Who are the "terrorist groups" that Trump is negotiating with ?

OK I'll bite. For a starter Haqqani Network who are allied with the Afghan Taliban. If it were the Dems no question whatsoever, trump and his supporters would be calling them out as traitors for negotiating with the Afghan Taliban. Afghan Taliban have committed many acts of terrorism, including murdering Western civilians, now released from prison thanks to the US, but never mind so long as trump has something to show come 03/11 eh?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

No. I think trump is pretty damn good, esp in trying to stop the war machine and on immigration 

It's sad to see the US self destruct, I mean that Biden is the best they can come up with, it's a joke. 

I don't think Biden is the best they can come up with, just that of the line up presented he was selected. I don't think good people want to get into American politics because the media coverage is so toxic, and they don't want their families attacked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Average man said:

Bogus poll . 390 democrats to 351 republicans  and 8 undecided .

Except all polls have shown that for the past four years. NO POLL has Trump in the lead EVER! Right now he has 98% chance of losing the election. It will happen. With the COVID-19 raging across the US, hospitals overrun, worst economy since the Great Depression, worst economic recovery since the Great Depression, skyrocketing unemployment, racial riots across the US, wildfires across California and Oregon. There’s no way he can win.

UNLESS he once again agrees to conspire, collude and coordinate with Vladimir Putin. Joe Biden instills fear in Putin!