Biden leads Trump by 12 points nationally among likely voters - Reuters/Ipsos poll

snoop1130

Thankfully in 4 days time I'll receive my mail in ballot, and it'll be done within one day.

After that let the chips fall where they may, but at least for me it'll be all over, and I can stop listening to all the nonsense.

I just want it to end 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PhonThong said:

Better hope Joe doesn't have to try and think for himself before election. He wouldn't stand a chance.

Better hope posters would try and think for themselves rather than repeat inane campaign talking points.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

If the dems themselves believed the numbers they would be elated. They aren't, wonder why that is? They are afraid of losing again so had to come up with mail in ballots. This will go down is the dumbest blunder in political history. That is of course if you believe you are actually this far ahead and still force a contested election. 

I know I would go for the clean sweep with out changing anything if I was so far ahead. 

This 'point' wad addressed numerous times. I think there's, traditionally, a certain slump in poll results as election time draws nearer, showing decrease in support for Democrats. There are several explanations to that, all previously discussed.

As usual, Trump supporters try to have it both ways - if Democrats express confidence in poll figures they are deemed fools, if not, they are 'afraid', 'not confident' etc.

Obviously, not a word out of you about Trump refusing to commit accepting elections results, contributing to the mess by cuts to and meddling with the postal service, or advising supporters to vote twice. But by all means - do go on about 'contested', 'blunder' and whatever.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PhonThong said:

Better hope Joe doesn't have to try and think for himself before election. He wouldn't stand a chance.

For your education I have linked to an interview with trump where he clearly demonstrates that his intellect is equal to that of a severely drunk Alzheimer's patient.

'Trump's Mind-Numbing Interview with Axios'

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

For your education I have linked to an interview with trump where he clearly demonstrates that his intellect is equal to that of a severely drunk Alzheimer's patient.

'Trump's Mind-Numbing Interview with Axios'

Actually Biden can appear almost being intentionally comedic with these mega gaffes, but unfortunately he's being sincere. Remember this one,

Because "my first action as president will be to, make sure that we defeat Donald Trump. Period!"

Hopefully he is not completely decimated in the scheduled debate, it will be too embarrassing to witness him imploding on national television like a babbling moron in front of millions for the world to see. I expect Biden wiggles out of the debates.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xofswen said:

Actually Biden can appear almost being intentionally comedic with these mega gaffes, but unfortunately he's being sincere. Remember this one,

Because "my first action as president will be to, make sure that we defeat Donald Trump. Period!"

Hopefully he is not completely decimated in the scheduled debate, it will be too embarrassing to witness him imploding on national television like a babbling moron in front of millions for the world to see. I expect Biden wiggles out of the debates.

And as usual for Trump supporters, completely dodging the fact that Trump himself is not much for being focused, being informed of details, often making gaffs, offensive remarks and whatnot.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xofswen said:

Trump already refused to commit to accepting Election results, so Biden is right.    

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump already refused to commit to accepting Election results, so Biden is right.    

Lets all rejoice knowing Biden never becomes president. Trump's well poised to win electoral and popular votes. It's all over for the dems, now and officially Nov 3.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

And as usual for Trump supporters, completely dodging the fact that Trump himself is not much for being focused, being informed of details, often making gaffs, offensive remarks and whatnot.

Remember, the "O'Biden-Bama administration" was so great - "not a smidgen of corruption!" C'mon man! "We choose truth over facts!"

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.realclearpolitics.com%2Fvideo%2F2020%2F03%2F08%2Fjoe_biden_declares_himself_an_obiden-bama_democrat.html%3Akwe8SaiPE-tLNEzBQiJhafDeZI8&cuid=1290197

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, xofswen said:

Remember, the "O'Biden-Bama administration" was so great - "not a smidgen of corruption!" C'mon man! "We choose truth over facts!"

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.realclearpolitics.com%2Fvideo%2F2020%2F03%2F08%2Fjoe_biden_declares_himself_an_obiden-bama_democrat.html%3Akwe8SaiPE-tLNEzBQiJhafDeZI8&cuid=1290197

I'm sure you were sure you had a point there.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, xofswen said:

Remind me how many of trumps men have been found guilty.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Interesting recent poll numbers. I suspected the burning, looting and rioting would not impress voters. I was right. I suspected candidate Biden hiding in a basement and badly mangling his teleprompter feeds while looking bewildered would not install confidence in the electorate. I was right. Trump is polling much better than Obama was at the same stage.

"President Trump ended the polling week with a daily job approval of 53%.

Three-out-of-four voters who’ve had violent anti-police protests in their community rate those protests important to their vote in the presidential election. Among these voters, a sizable majority like the job President Trump is doing."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/weekly_updates/what_they_told_us_sep19

What will be interesting, is whether Reuters or Rasmussen's prediction was closer. Which is more credible? We will soon see.

Lol! You conveniently picked up the only polling organisation which systematically gives higher scores to Trump than other organisations.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

No particular improvement for Trump in all other polls. 

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, xofswen said:

The very friendly panel of debate moderators will surround Joe in a protective cocoon with their selection of questioning and interrupt any time Trump tries to engage Biden in one-on-one debate.   

Edited by nattaya09
grammer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nattaya09 said:

The very friendly panel of debate moderators will surround Joe in a protective cocoon with their selection of questioning and interrupt any time Trump tries to engage Biden one-on-one.   

He said knowingly.

:coffee1:

9 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Has Biden committed to accepting the election results? Should be easy to do, given he's allegedly ahead by 12 points, yes?

Biden: I will accept the election results

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/17/joe-biden-i-will-accept-election-results/

Joe Biden says he will accept the 'full election results and count every vote' as he slams Donald Trump for refusing to agree to accept them in advance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8746071/Joe-Biden-says-accept-election-results-count-vote-slams-Trump.html

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

He said knowingly.

:coffee1:

Of course,  In Joe's favor is, If he manages to grope his way through the creampuffs without turning into a stuttering, stammering mess, then his obedient media will declare it the greatest debate performance since Lincoln/Douglas

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

Of course,  In Joe's favor is, If he manages to grope his way through the creampuffs without turning into a stuttering, stammering mess, then his obedient media will declare it the greatest debate performance since Lincoln/Douglas

More pointless nonsense.

Not surprising, given that what Trump supporters seem to yearn for is another show of Trump being rude, abusive and stubbornly ignorant of facts, complete with the usual application of childish nicknames, bad imitations and all the rest.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

More pointless nonsense.

Not surprising, given that what Trump supporters seem to yearn for is another show of Trump being rude, abusive and stubbornly ignorant of facts, complete with the usual application of childish nicknames, bad imitations and all the rest.

Trump - transparently- treats his followers the way he considers them