Trump jeered as he visits Ginsburg's casket at U.S. Supreme Court

webfact

13 minutes ago, candide said:

And guess what happened after that? ????

Trump Calls for Firing of Fox News Reporter Who Confirmed President Disparaged Veterans

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/trump-firing-fox-news-jennifer-griffin-atlantic-veterans.html

Only confirmed the allegations and also your link may not be acceptable on TVF 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Morch said:

Guess you were upset about Trump's comments regarding John McCain, huh? Being nasty to them parents of that veteran also. Good old 'swing-voter' hypocrisy in action.

I have no idea what your talking about ! The gist is these activist(protesters) were chanting, jeering ,yelling at a wake! !

I never experienced this malcontent at a actual wake  before!

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I  am not from the USA, but I watch Joe Biden and think that he speaks like a President should, and he acts like a President should.  Donald Trump has BEEN President for nearly 4 years and does neither.  Trump lies about almost everything, has no morals  created lots of havoc to walk across the road from the White House to pretend to be

something he is not,  but his loyal supporters, wear their dark pink glasses and still think this despicable guy should continue to be their leader.   It never ceases to amaze me

how so many people think that Trump has done so much good for the USA.   He did not drain the swamp, he only added his family and friends to it.  Mexico has not, and will not pay for the fence.   More countries dislike Trump than almost every other President of the past.  That is what I have seen over the last 4 years.

Geezer

I challenge you to think beyond the popularity contests and look at the party platforms.  The reason many of my peers will vote for Trump is the Republican stance on lower taxes and smaller government.  They do not like Trump much, but large inefficient Government is more loathsome. 

My day job is to move factories around the globe.  I have seen the negative impact of Democratic policies on US jobs, and positive impact of Republican policies on bringing jobs back.  Most Trump voters see the same.  I will vote for a more prosperous USA, it's not a popularity contest for me, and I am already a millionaire regardless of who wins.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I  am not from the USA, but I watch Joe Biden and think that he speaks like a President should, and he acts like a President should.  Donald Trump has BEEN President for nearly 4 years and does neither.  Trump lies about almost everything, has no morals  created lots of havoc to walk across the road from the White House to pretend to be

something he is not,  but his loyal supporters, wear their dark pink glasses and still think this despicable guy should continue to be their leader.   It never ceases to amaze me

how so many people think that Trump has done so much good for the USA.   He did not drain the swamp, he only added his family and friends to it.  Mexico has not, and will not pay for the fence.   More countries dislike Trump than almost every other President of the past.  That is what I have seen over the last 4 years.

Geezer

????So did you think it was appropriate to heckle him while he pays respect at a wake service!

Edited by riclag

6 hours ago, sharksy said:

Although I am not from the USA, I support Trump, as I suspect many others do, not because we like Trump. 

Because we like the opposition even less.

Fitting comment, after offered that Trump doesn't have any decency.

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

You have offered no facts , nothing to support that he said it . 

(Just some peoples opinion on whether he said it or not )

I do not regard those opinions as "facts"

You didnt ask for facts. I said fox news confirmed it with their own sources. You said they didnt.

Qed.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I have no idea what your talking about ! The gist is these activist(protesters) were chanting, jeering ,yelling at a wake! !

I never experienced this malcontent at a actual wake  before!

I seriously doubt you have 'no idea' what I'm talking about. After all, these were instances widely covered, and discussed aplenty on this forum - with your participation. I get it that you want to focus solely on the current, specific incident. Applying this sort of selective tunnel vision serves your agenda and politics. But seriously, Trump has, in the past, engaged bereaved families or commented on deceased people in a rather unappropriate manner. You seem to take offense at impropriety when it's target is the President, and turn a blind eye, feigning ignorance with regards to the President acting badly. 

That you try and highlight the circumstances of the current incident (yes, it was an 'actual' wake, thanks. Got it.), as if they are somehow super worse than others is a choice. I, for example, choose not to be very impressed with the selective 'outrage' expressed by your and others.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am not an expert, but I believe that if a person is the type of person to jeer and disturb the peace at a funeral , they would also be the type of person to riot and loot .

If a person displays an aspect of behaving badly , they are quite likely to have other aspects of bad behavior  

grasping at straws at this point. POTUS is POS, always was, always will be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chubby said:

I am not an expert, but I believe that if a person is the type of person to jeer and disturb the peace at a funeral , they would also be the type of person to riot and loot .

If a person displays an aspect of behaving badly , they are quite likely to have other aspects of bad behavior  

Good heavens.....I have read some pathetic comments on the site.....but this is a new low.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Good heavens.....I have read some pathetic comments on the site.....but this is a new low.

Trump is the standard bearer of low bars and his supporters ain’t far from that standard. Just think of how low can Trump go when he said that he gave McCain the funeral he wanted and he didn’t get “thank you”. Which decent person will utter such a distasteful words but Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is the standard bearer of low bars and his supporters ain’t far from that standard. 

So, all Trump supporters have low standards ?

Does that  mean that all people who dont support Trump, they all have high standards ?

The dividing line between good and bad, is whether you support Trump or not ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

So, all Trump supporters have low standards ?

Does that  mean that all people who dont support Trump, they all have high standards ?

The dividing line between good and bad, is whether you support Trump or not ?

You think asking a dead man to thank him for the funeral he arranged is a worthy standard? If you wish to be associated with such a unworthy man, entirely your choosing and association. 

48 minutes ago, bluehippie said:

The jeers will turn to tears later today after Trump nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett to be the next Associate Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, replacing the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. After the tears subside these losers will do what they are good at; burning, looting, rioting, shooting LEO's. Expect more of the same.

Because all those who jeered, all those unhappy with Trump's rush appointment are arsonists, looter, rioters and cop killer?

Some posters seem to have completely lost it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You think asking a dead man to thank him for the funeral he arranged is a worthy standard? If you wish to be associated with such a unworthy man, entirely your choosing and association. 

I am quite certain you misunderstood and that Trump did not ask a dead man to thank him  .

(BTW , I have no idea what you are referring to )

• Like 1