Messages for sick Trump split between "get well" and "told you so"

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Its an awkward moral space. Like if Kim of NK became ill would most of the world empathize or celebrate? 45 might not be as bad as Kim but to most there is little doubt that he's a very negative force in the world. 

Well, if Xi croaked, I wouldn't shed a tear. But Trump is democratically elected and there's a way to remove him by voting soon enough, if people so wish. No need to hope he kicks the bucket.

3 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Personally I don't worry too much. But an interesting thought experiment would be what happens if a certain nominee gets infected?

'4 attendees of SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden test positive for COVID-19'

if I may.....would like to included the fat one with the glasses and red tie on your thought.. hope you don't mind

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morally, those of us who despise the man, are under no obligation whatsoever to have any sympathy for the man, even those of us who are American. I do not honor the office. I honor the man, if he deserves that respect, which Trump deos not. He has spent 8 months playing this thing down. Nearly 34 million have caught this virus, over 7 million in Zombieland alone, and Trump is just one of them. He is nobody special. 

How do I really feel? Talk about egg in the face. After all the dismissal of it being a little flu, nothing to worry about, etc. Let us see how the cheeseburger king is able to fight this one off. How many in the White House already have it? At a minimum, it derails his campaign, and makes him look incredibly dumb. He is not a healthy man. Just in the past year his steadiness and stamina seems to have declined remarkably. Notice how he is nearly always holding onto something, to keep himself propped up? Notice him becoming even less coherent than usual? I have.

Better to just forfeit now.

Edited by spidermike007

55 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I hear that Biden has wished Trump a speedy recovery.  He has also suspended campaign advertising that was criticisng the President.  Clearly the right and decent thing to do.

a decent person does decent things.... immediately contradicted by the Reps, they said they will not change anything and will keep the negative campaign against Biden, they are really mind sick people, no principles.. If I was Biden I would remove the "gloves" and would go all the way in and show all videos, starting back in Feb 2020 until recently depicting Trump's comments about the virus

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Emdog said:

Bear in mind Thailand's lese majeste laws also include insulting foreign heads of state, unless they took that part out when I wasn't looking....

Pathetic. Trying to censor people who's point of view is different than your own. Typical of a Conservative who supposedly wants "freedom of speech" and "no government intervention", but as soon as he can restrict others' speech or subject them to the whims of authoritarianism, he's ready to roll! That is, so long as he doesn't have to do the actual soldiering. That's for suckers and losers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Personally I don't worry too much. But an interesting thought experiment would be what happens if a certain nominee gets infected?

'4 attendees of SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden test positive for COVID-19'

I saw on the news tonight she's already had it. Got it a few months ago. Not sure if that's been said. So she may be immune now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I saw on the news tonight she's already had it. Got it a few months ago. Not sure if that's been said. So she may be immune now.

....  or we could say Sadly  she may be immune, but hope she's not

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

On news reports in the UK they are showing clips from Trump's comments on the virus and mask wearing, including the attack on Biden at the debate.  There is a lot of lip biting going on here by newsreaders who all clearly want to say what they really think of the idiot, but cannot.

damn politics, at least Ambassador Kim Darroch UK ambassador to the US had baxxs to say it the way he saw it....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/07/donald-trump-inept-and-dysfunctional-uk-ambassador-to-us-says

Donald Trump 'inept' and 'dysfunctional', UK ambassador to US says

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

On news reports in the UK they are showing clips from Trump's comments on the virus and mask wearing, including the attack on Biden at the debate.  There is a lot of lip biting going on here by newsreaders who all clearly want to say what they really think of the idiot, but cannot.

Yes he's horrible, but we already knew that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I'm a Doctor and Here's the Bad News for Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/im-doctor-heres-bad-news-162532162.html

I love the part of being American as a risk factor. I hadn't thought about the stress factor. Being so close to a presidential election that you expect to lose that you're worried if you lose means you'll be convicted and imprisoned is an off the charts level of stress. But he's not a normal person. He appears to handle stress well. 

• Like 2