Messages for sick Trump split between "get well" and "told you so"

snoop1130

Karma is a bitch and it might bite back at any time.

He's far from alone in this case , but since he's a president and leader of a big country , he's been watched big time . This will certainly lead to a safer (corona free ) world soon.

13 hours ago, donnacha said:

When most guys his age are safely sheltering at home, his job demands that he constantly travel and mix with a large number of people every day.

His role is partly symbolic and important to the morale of the nation, so, he does not have the option to hide in a basement.

Whatever you may think of him personally, he and his wife caught this virus while doing the job that America asked them to do. They deserve better than the nasty, politically-driven narrative that Trump is personally responsible for the pandemic and that the Democrats would somehow have handled things better.

If he had taken this pandemic more seriously, had himself worn a mask, imposed the same to his supporters, instead of playing the arrogant macho, he might not be where he is now. By making short shrift of the protection measures he has indirectly contributed to the circulation of the virus. Hubris may be his downfall. Don't expect sympathy from me.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

"Since it emerged earlier this year, Trump, the White House and his campaign have played down the threat and refused to abide by basic public health guidelines — including those issued by his own administration — such as wearing masks in public and practicing social distancing.

it is what it is.... hope it's not another hoax from the left 555

• Like 2

9 hours ago, torturedsole said:

I'm surprised a positive Covid test result is deemed international news. I had a short bout of common cold in October 2019 followed by a dose of Covid in February 2020. 

There's not much else to say or get excited about. 

im blocking  you so i dont catch it....thats  better  feel safer  already

• Haha 2