'Don’t be afraid' of virus, Trump says as he prepares to leave hospital

webfact

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

You probably need somebody whose relative has died after a struggle to enlighten you. I remember a friend of mine who once taught students far smarter than himself in an elite school. He often joked with them, "You may be smarter than I am, but I know more than you." It would be more intelligent not to confuse intelligence with knowledge."

Really? He was not classified as a mild case but with the high fever he was a moderate case. The only thing that kept him from being a severe case is he is the POTUS and was getting round the clock testing and observation. You and I are going to agree to disagree on what is mild when you get a helicopter ride to a hospital...and as long as you are prescribing what is needed for enlightenment, what enlightened you, Oh Sensei?

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Canuck1966 said:

During the battle of Britain,  Churchill risked his life everyday to project leadership and courage to the people.

Trump is doing the 2020 version and it will catapult him to a landslide victory

And at the very first post war election, who did the British vote for?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, riclag said:

here we go again with the hitler filth !   TVF doesn't allow referencing hitler to anybody!  Just more hate speech! 

I think you'll find the moderators don't allow referencing Hitler when it's a poster or a posters' content, willing to be corrected on this. Hitler was a vegetarian, and not a golfer, so no similarities there. Having said that, megalomania and charisma they do have in common.

1 hour ago, J Town said:

If he's finally beaten, you watch those Republican Senators suddenly grow a spine! 45 will become the lamest of ducks in history.

I dunno about that. They might 'rebel' against some of his 'last minute' stuff, but not everything. It also remains to be seen how many of them will retain their seats. Then again, quite a lot of damage he can do bypassing them anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooooo, if you are correct and he just pretended to be infected, then he ISN'T infectious, he DIDN'T put his Secret Service agents in the car at risk, it was OK for him to take his mask off and none of the W H staff are at risk of catching it from him.

I quite like your position on it.

Read my post  again Sloowwly ! You are another too much haste to defend.

In essence I said I believe he is genuinely suffering Covid-19 contrary to some opinions.

2 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

During the battle of Britain,  Churchill risked his life everyday to project leadership and courage to the people.

Trump is doing the 2020 version and it will catapult him to a landslide victory

yep, people are that stupid. 

9 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

This soon start smell like big BS to me! If 74 years old man haddle covid in one day! Look more like Marvel comics than real life! If doctors has lied about this, they all should go prison for long time! They have get involved in politics and smash they doctor's oath!

Or Agolf J. Twittler doesn’t have it and it’s just a sympathy stunt because he’s behind on the polls and lost the first debate! Wouldn’t be surprise me one bit! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

7 - 10 days will tell everything

Repeat from above

Herman Cain timeline:

6/24 - attends 45 rally maskless

7/2 - tests positive for Covid-19

7/10 - says he's improving

7/15 - says his doctors seem happy

7/27 - says he's really getting better

7/30 - dies

12 minutes ago, J Town said:

Herman Cain timeline:

6/24 - attends 45 rally maskless

7/2 - tests positive for Covid-19

7/10 - says he's improving

7/15 - says his doctors seem happy

7/27 - says he's really getting better

7/30 - dies

Too soon for such a bold statement. I do NOT wish the last step for 45 but he's not back yet. He's hyped up on steroids which are used to change a person's body. They also change how a person feels, thinks, talks and acts. They can contribute to depression, aggression and physical health problems. These and more impact a person's mental and physical health.

And he has the nuclear football.

https://dualdiagnosis.org/mental-health-and-addiction/how-steroid-abuse-affects-families/#:~:text=Steroids are used to change,they change how families interact.

My apologies, Is Herman Cain in this thread story  !

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1