'Don’t be afraid' of virus, Trump says as he prepares to leave hospital

webfact

13 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Safely ? Sufficient  care?

Yes.

Unmasked in the presence of others and rely on a sophisticated medical  facility downstairs?

Yes, if that could be managed safely. Yes, if you had a sophisticated medical facility downstairs.

The reality is that I would never be permitted the option to endanger!

That statement begs the question and moves into the usual realm of TVF illogic.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Obviously it would all depend whether you could work at home safely and under sufficient care. If you could do that, would you insist on staying in the hospital?

Obviously Trump's behavior before and after returning to the White House leaves little hope he'll adhere to social distancing, mask wearing and generally trying not to infect other people.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

just when you think he can't get any dumber, he surprises you.  The man is a moron and a dangerous one to easily influenced people with a low intelligence, just like him. 

The worst part is, many aren't low intelligence, just easily influenced - particularly the evangelical whites. They've already proven themselves to be the kind to put faith in things that can't be proven.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Obviously it would all depend whether you could work at home safely and under sufficient care. If you could do that, would you insist on staying in the hospital?

Hospitals would likely send you home to quarantine!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Seems a bit "high" on combination of DEX, O2 therapy, and whatever else he is actually getting.

120553809_10157904989421275_3697203468783667106_o.png

yep....but one advice     SEE TRUMP??      RUN!!!

This madman eats McD everyday he’s overweight and 3 days hospital This is a Joke he didn’t have anything but a cold and now his Cult will never wear mask , Pathetic 

Edited by Ireland32
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, J Town said:

Oh c'mon, should you have followed that with a bunch of these?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

45 isn't risking his life FOR the people, he's risking the PEOPLE'S lives by being a super-spreader.

I think that new justice who brought her 7 kids to speech UNMASKED is a Super Spreader 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

he's not completely sad and pathetic.  he/his campaign went to great efforts to contact anyone he (and other positive testers) had been in contact with, right?

hah, just kidding.  biden learned about it on the teevee news.  now that's one class act.

Ohhhh!!! You got me! I was about to correct you about Biden. Kudos!

34 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Trump refused the test before the debate....probably knew he was symptomatic at that point. He really doesn’t care about anybody but himself. We may find out down the road that this was all a hoax to boost his numbers before the election. I think he will find it has backfired on him, big time. What a sad pathetic human. We have met the enemy and he’s an idiot.

The way I remember reading it (I'm too busy at the moment to search for the source), it was like this:

• The organisers of the debate had a list of conditions, to which all, including Trump, had agreed. One of the conditions was that  persons had to be tested by the organisers for Covid-19 before being allowed to enter the TV studio where the debate took place (and presumably the test result had to be negative, but the news reports did not say so)
  • Biden and his party arrived on Monday, 5 October and were duly tested by the organisers. The test result was not reported by the media.
  • Trump and his party arrived on Tuesday and were not tested by the organisers because it would have been too late to get the test result before the start of the debate, but Trump said that he and his group had been tested elsewhere earlier that day. No information about the test results were reported by the media.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

This madman eats McD everyday he’s overweight and 3 days hospital This is a Joke he didn’t have anything but a cold and now his Cult will never wear mask , Pathetic 

16 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

I think that new justice who brought her 7 kids to speech UNMASKED is a Super Spreader 

Make your mind up. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Yes, Trump has proven to all the world leaders that it's time to wake up and open the economies of the world.  There is absolutely no reason to keep everything locked down. 

The only thing he has proven that his pandemic approach killed over 200K people and that he is personally responsible for spreading the virus through the White House. The world leaders laugh at this idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Going with the assumption his infection is genuine  I doubt  it.

There was some confusing  discussion around him testing negative which related to time and tests prior to his eventual  positive result . Further to that is some criticism of the  "preferred" test used at the White House which is  known to  throw  false  negative results.

Sooooooo, if you are correct and he just pretended to be infected, then he ISN'T infectious, he DIDN'T put his Secret Service agents in the car at risk, it was OK for him to take his mask off and none of the W H staff are at risk of catching it from him.

I quite like your position on it.

• Haha 1

I am inviting people posting in this topic to pause for a moment and read forum rule  7:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

The general idea is that we should reply to the topic, not to the poster. If we read something that we know or believe to be false, we should refrain from abusing the poster and instead we should simply post the information we know or believe to be correct, preferably with a link to the source. 

Thank you all for participating in this highly interesting topic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, amexpat said:

But he will have almost three months to wreak revenge on the world for rejecting him.

You've seen how he treats former associates and accomplices. 

If he's finally beaten, you watch those Republican Senators suddenly grow a spine! 45 will become the lamest of ducks in history.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1