'Don’t be afraid' of virus, Trump says as he prepares to leave hospital

webfact

2 hours ago, Katipo said:

If anyone had a look at the video of him standing on the Whitehouse lawn, the man was having difficulty breathing. It was obvious. His head movements, heaving of chest and shoulder, and gaping of mouth. Not saying he won't recover, but he is NOT ok at this time.

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/j5y2m5

OMG why did he do this? I am worried he will die. I watched my wife of 25 years die and she looked a hell of a lot better than him

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, heybruce said:

True.  Can not deny the optics of a man who refused to accept the science and follow the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus ending up in hospital, taking experimental drugs, requiring oxygen, and having a large portion of his inner circle infected.

Lighten up for heaven's sake.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Across the lawn and up two flights of stairs ! Wow!

Absolutely  glowing  with.....?

I would offer some sympathy to the cosmetician responsible for the effects but then realizing that $70,000 for comb overs is probably small change compared to this illusion .....nah!

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:
2 hours ago, riclag said:

Across the lawn and up two flights of stairs ! Wow!

Delusional any person who watches and can't see he is seriously sick. I feel for him even as I detest his supporters

Expect Trump to be doing silent-movie for a while... Resorting to thumb language (thumb up thumb down) and mask striptease (mask on mask off) along with kabuki gestures and makeup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Delusional any person who watches and can't see he is seriously sick. I feel for him even as I detest his supporters

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/j5y2m5

yeah this is not good...I dont like Trump but it is obvious the man is suffering and should not have been as...Riclag The Cheerleader puts it..."Charging up two flights of stairs"...this was a dumb thing to do even for Trump. (He is wincing just trying to get his mask in his pocket).

• Haha 1

While there is so much preoccupation with  pOTUS that distraction  hides what must be a state of panic in the GOP over the  very possibility that Trump's nominee for the  Supreme  Court may not be  confirmed  pre election. If in fact that denies that to happen in the interim period should  Trump lose the  vote it also means any viability  for the Supreme Court  to "honestly" overturn or  otherwise interfere with the election result will be unlikely.

Trump's theatrics are  either an egotistical defiance mainly  for the sake of  or a GOP desperate attempt  to salvage  any  real hope of retaining a throat hold. Perhaps and just as likely a  combination of  both.

An interesting situation would be if Trump survives the  election and his functional cognition but the Opposition  gains control of the  House and the Senate?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Agree, after all facts don't matter. You have an opinion, facts don't support that opinion but that doesn't matter. 

So what is your unsupported opinion on how Trump is personally responsible for the now 250k Covid deaths?  Or are you just stating boldfaced lies?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Excerpt from unedited transcript of below speech:

"It happens to millions of people around the world and I'm fighting for them, not just in the US but all around the world. We're going to beat this coronavirus... Huh?" 
- "Oh - Walter Reed Medical Center, it's the finest in the world for the incredible job they've been doing... What?" 
- "Fat chance, you must be dreaming, not in a million years for any of you out there and just who you think you are, it's for ME and ME and ME and ME and ME alone, you hear?"

The man totally ignored distancing advice and rarely wore a mask between March and September. Then gets Covid 19 in October and turns his hospitalisation into a media circus. How 'unfortunate' that he gets Covid 19 just a month before the election amid poor polling results.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FarangULong said:

Either you have zero understanding, of how the US works (as a Federation/Union), and what the President's job is and isn't, or you're being facetious on purpose.

He can't win either way. Does he intervene, then he#s the Fascist interfering with the States and their elected legislature & governors. Does he do nothing, then it's "why didn't he stop the riots" and "He's responsible for all deaths".

Maybe it's a combination of both...

And if he'd used the Defense Production Act last spring to ramp up production of PPE, especially n95 masks, been consistent in messaging and set a good example by wearing a mask, infection rates of health care workers and the general population would have gone way down but....

Oh wait, there is no downside to that scenario, is there? 

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2