Coin Operated Dryer Locations?

tlock

does anyone know any specific locations of a coin-op dryer in pattaya? all my clothes are getting stretched out from the hang drying, not to mention losing 1 valuable brand name clothing item every 2-3 loads at the drop-off laundry shops. i'd love to dry my undershirts in a tumble dryer to shrink em back to normal size. with all due respect, please don't lecture me on what a cheap charlie i am for not wanting to use a drop-off laundry, i'd just prefer to do my own for reasons other than bahts.

tia

:o

good luck tlock, i asked the same question last year when i was living in pattaya, nobody had a clue what i was talking about, all my shirts got stretched pretty bad but now that i'm back in the states all my shirts are back to there normal size, i wish you luck , if you do find a coin-op dryer in that town you may want to let the other members know i'm sure there are more than you and i who would have like to find a dryer in pattaya

jasper

Along soi 17 (next soi over from South Pattaya Road, between that and soi VC) there are a couple of "Do It Yourself" laundries with washers and dryers.

Not sure if they are coin operated or they charge you by the load, but at least you have the option of machine drying your stuff.

Many laundries do have dryers, but don't use them often due to the cost of electricity. You could ask the place where you get your laundry done now if they would machine dry your clothes (perhaps for an additional fee). I would suggest sorting your laundry and dropping off the stuff that you want machine dried seperately from the rest. May save you the hassle of driving around looking for new place to do your laundry.

thanks for the tip and the good directions, i went there today, it was what i was looking for.

Along soi 17 (next soi over from South Pattaya Road, between that and soi VC) there are a couple of "Do It Yourself" laundries with washers and dryers.

Not sure if they are coin operated or they charge you by the load, but at least you have the option of machine drying your stuff.

Many laundries do have dryers, but don't use them often due to the cost of electricity. You could ask the place where you get your laundry done now if they would machine dry your clothes (perhaps for an additional fee). I would suggest sorting your laundry and dropping off the stuff that you want machine dried seperately from the rest. May save you the hassle of driving around looking for new place to do your laundry.

thanks for the tip and the good directions, i went there today, it was what i was looking for.

Not too far out of the way I hope ?

Are they coin-operated, or do they charge by the load ?

Another option to consider would be to buy a set of those "apartment" sized washer/dryers from one of the big stores. They didn't look that expensive, and I was considering doing that myself one day, just for the convenience (then again, I like getting my stuff back ironed and neatly folded, which I wouldn't likely do myself !). :o